Forums

Where's the pictures from the FJA Invitational?

• 2956 points

C'mon FJA Ambassadors at the Invitational... send us some pictures to ease the pain of absence. Please.

•  

yeah, you guys are holding out on us ?

•  

Nah, we're just trying to get home to review and edit them to really show you what it was like.

•  

Been trying to post pics on this site with my iPhone but it is unfortunately not working.... I posted some on twitter under #fja12

•  

Chris92009
    Been trying to post pics on this site with my iPhone but it is unfortunately not working.... I posted some on twitter under #fja12

Posting pictures to any website from an iphone is not possible without app support.

DG

•  

I may have dodged the cameras this year.

TT

•  

I have some coming soon... Will post during the Ryder Cup!

•  

i lost most of my pictures when my iPhone crashed right after i got home.  still trying to restore my phone and get it working, but my last backup was the day before i left, so i doubt my pics will be there.

•  

Here's one with Devin, Todd Larson (ToddL), myself and Ric Ericson (19hole) - we really had a great chance to test the Footjoy slogan, "Make Every Day Playable" to the fullest extent. Todd emonstarted the DryJoy rain hat will keep your hair dry and we all proved to ourselves what we already knew - the Footjoy rain wear keeps you dry. I will add the FJ RAIN gloves work great when damp but slip a bit when soaked. When they become saturated, you can try rolling them up in a towel and wringing them out to get them to recover their performance. We got to learn a lot about the gloves from Maria Bonzagni at Footjoy - you know, there's a lot more to making a glove than many of us realize and the new things FJ offers to manage perspiration and water are amazing! Anyway, the trip was fun, informative and EVERYONE was a great. Thank all of you for making a great trip so memorable.

•  

Collection of Camerons!

The Titleist/FJ Classic Cup!

#17 RICC

Putting green at Country Club of New Bedford for the Titleist / FJ Classic. Oh any the Cameron Club guys were there also. At the "Box" testing the new line of Gloves!

The R&D development area with production models on the wall, coolest stuff could not take pictures of!

ID Badge from the "Box".

Thursday Nights Dinner! Great Job Chris, Devin and Team FJ, Thank you!

Spring 2013 line, no pictures of the 2014 line but very cool.

Main Lobby at the FJ, what a great place... Did we mention they opened the employee store for us!!! Made their quarter I think!

Ok here we go, from the Shoe Box to Hotel and Titleist/FJ Classic.

•  

Wasn't nearly as many pictures taken due to the nature of the events. Just be ready for Footjoy to be on the cutting edge for the near future and many many years to come.

•  

Fred and I at CCNB! Thank you to Adam the Pro and Titleist/ FJ for letting us crash their day!

on #14 tee at CCNB.

•  

•  

•  

[IMG]i1069.photobucket.com/.../69A4EA44-101A-4EA6-AE19-219DF6323219-310-000000173E7D62AE.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]i1069.photobucket.com/.../AEB868AC-5598-4D50-9164-B9CF81FA9220-4523-0000035E834E9BF2.jpg[/IMG]