Forums

FJ Community Redesign Features

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    As you know the new FJ Community is slated for launch this week.  Overall, we have tried to make it easier to do the things that you want to be doing. For example, you can now:- Login directly on the community, no more bouncing to FootJoy.com and back.- Begin new threads with a "Start Discussion" form on every discussion page- See when you have a private message on the top of every page- Go to your profile from any pageWe have also tried to make it easier for new members to join the conversation by offering:- A simplified registration - now only email, screen name and password are required before jumping into the fray.- A new "Help" section to assist members in making the most of their time on the FJ Community.- And a quick link to message "FJ Community Support" on every page of the Community.We also added a few new features, such as:- A "My Locker" area on your profile to show off your gear- A more robust search to help you find "that" post you are looking for.  It now searches just the community, shows more results and allows you to sort and filter.And there are more features on the way! 

Best,

DG

Just FYI about every third post I get an error message to contact administrator....

•  

As they told us in R.I. they are working on the issues. And I know we gave them an additional list of things to look at.  Should be better and better in the coming days/weeks.

TT

•  

so far liking the new look...have noticed a slow down...hope things get running better in the coming days...

•  

Mondo
    so far liking the new look...have noticed a slow down...hope things get running better in the coming days...

WAIT, what on my other thread about this you said you not noticed a slow down :)

Paul G
    Devin_GmitterAs you know the new FJ Community is slated for launch this week.  Overall, we have tried to make it easier to do the things that you want to be doing. For example, you can now:- Login directly on the community, no more bouncing to FootJoy.com and back.- Begin new threads with a "Start Discussion" form on every discussion page- See when you have a private message on the top of every page- Go to your profile from any pageWe have also tried to make it easier for new members to join the conversation by offering:- A simplified registration - now only email, screen name and password are required before jumping into the fray.- A new "Help" section to assist members in making the most of their time on the FJ Community.- And a quick link to message "FJ Community Support" on every page of the Community.We also added a few new features, such as:- A "My Locker" area on your profile to show off your gear- A more robust search to help you find "that" post you are looking for.  It now searches just the community, shows more results and allows you to sort and filter.And there are more features on the way! 

Best,

DG

Just FYI about every third post I get an error message to contact administrator....

Yes, we believe these are related to the server issues, but are looking into them.  I was getting them too.

-Denise

RANDYWILDMAN
    Mondoso far liking the new look...have noticed a slow down...hope things get running better in the coming days...

WAIT, what on my other thread about this you said you not noticed a slow down :)

It comes in fits, so it could be that Mondo hadn't hit a slow phase.  We have gotten it so that there are longer intervals between slowness, but still trying to eliminate them.

•  

[quote user="CommunitySupport"

It comes in fits, so it could be that Mondo hadn't hit a slow phase.  We have gotten it so that there are longer intervals between slowness, but still trying to eliminate them.[/quote]

keep throwing hardware at it!  lol.

[quote user="tdogg21"][quote user="CommunitySupport"

It comes in fits, so it could be that Mondo hadn't hit a slow phase.  We have gotten it so that there are longer intervals between slowness, but still trying to eliminate them.[/quote]

keep throwing hardware at it!  lol.[/quote]

Sure! What's your credit card number again?

•  

CommunitySupport

Sure! What's your credit card number again?

I'll send it right over!

•  

I know this is an older post, but wanted to make a request without making a whole new session.

On our profile, would it be possible to update the options for all of the new products available. (Shoes,Shirts,Shorts/Pants, Socks, etc.)

What brand of golf shoes do you generally wear?-AdidasBiteCallawayDexterEccoEtonicFootJoyHi-TecNikeOakleyPumaSandbaggersWalter GenuinOther
    Which brand of golf gloves do you generally wear?-AdidasCallawayFootJoyH+B. BionicMizunoNikeSrixonTaylor MadeTitleistTopFliteWilsonOther
    What brand of outerwear do you generally wear?-AdidasAshworthCutter & BuckFootJoyNikeProQuipSun IceSun MountainUnder ArmourZero RestrictionOther
    What brand of socks do you generally wear?-AdidasAsicsBridgedaleDefeetFootJoyFox RiverLannerNikeSmartWoolThorloUnder ArmourX-SocksOther
    Which brand of golf balls do you generally use?-TitleistPinnacleBridgestoneCallawayMaxfliNikePreceptSlazengerStrataTaylor MadeTop-FliteWilsonNot loyal to any brandOther
    If you selected FootJoy, which style to you generally wear?-Contour Casual™Contour Series™Country Club Casuals™DryJoys Tour™DryJoys®FJ ICON™FJ Summer SeriesFJ SuperLites™FJ® Professional SpikelessGreenJoys®Junior Golf ShoesLoPro Collection™Spikeless Shop ShoesOther
    If you selected FootJoy, which style to you generally wear?-GTxtreme™Junior GlovesPure Touch® LimitedRainGrip®SciFlex™SofJoy®StaCooler Sport®StaCooler®StaSof®WeatherSof®WinterSof®Other
    If you selected FootJoy, which style to you generally wear?-Golf MockPerformance Full-Zip WindshirtPerformance Half-Zip PulloverPerformance Half-Zip Pullover VestPerformance Light™ JacketPerformance Light™ PantsProDry® Performance Thermal Base LayerProDry® Pique Performance ShirtRain JacketRain PantsRain ShirtShort Sleeve Rain ShirtSupersoft Windshirt VestSupersoft WindshirtsOther
    If you selected FootJoy, which style to you generally wear?-ProDry® Jr. SocksTechSof Tour SportOther
    Golf Ball details

Just a suggestion to see what everyone is wearing.

TT

•  

I'm surprised you don't want pictures Tim... haha

•  

also, is there a reason most of the stuff from my locker is gone?  is that because it was last years stuff?  i only have 5 items and i was sure i had more before.

tdogg21
    also, is there a reason most of the stuff from my locker is gone?  is that because it was last years stuff?  i only have 5 items and i was sure i had more before.

Hi Tdogg21,

The locker currently shows only active products from the FJ site, which is why only 5 of your 11 products are showing.  We are working on a fix to get older products to appear in the locker.

Thank you,

-Lindsey

•  

CommunitySupport
    tdogg21also, is there a reason most of the stuff from my locker is gone?  is that because it was last years stuff?  i only have 5 items and i was sure i had more before.

Hi Tdogg21,

The locker currently shows only active products from the FJ site, which is why only 5 of your 11 products are showing.  We are working on a fix to get older products to appear in the locker.

Thank you,

-Lindsey

thanks!  i figured that was the reason, but that's great that you might be changing that.