Forums

The 2012 FJ Ambassador Invitational - Open for Registration!

•  

Dallin
    fredclossJust arrived in Charlotte to connect to PRD. Wearing the Footjoy Performance outfit sans the thong Devin sent me.

Hey Fred, where's the picture with the strategically placed ball markers? LOL!

TOO MUCH INFO FRED.

•  

I'm jealous of all of you. So sad of not being there.

Have fun and don't forget to send a postcard. :-)

•  

So amazing to see all the gear and work put in by the staff, I'm humbled! And the FJ crew are pretty cool to boot!

•  

what a great experience!  hard to believe it was only 36 hours.  really great meeting everyone.  i had a great time.  and special thanks to Chris and Devin and all the work they put in to make it such a great couple days.

now unfortunately, my iphone locked itself up almsot bricked itself while updating.  and i lost all the pictures i took.....

•  

Onced again, the meteorologists missed the mark on that call. Still, it was fun to test the "Make every Day Playable" slogan.

•  

fredcloss
    Onced again, the meteorologists missed the mark on that call. Still, it was fun to test the "Make every Day Playable" slogan.

It most definitely was.  A great day of golf on a great course. Just a bit a rain to try and dampen our spirit.

TT

•  

fredcloss

agreed.  when i packed tuesday night and left wednesday morning, the weather was calling for 30% chance of light rain friday morning and highs in the mid to low 70s.  by the time i got to providence, that changed to 90% to 100% chance of rain and highs in the mid-60s.  needless to say, i under-packed!  but FJ came through and it worked out great!

•  

fredcloss

The up side is that it gave us the chance to further experiment with FJ rain gear! Lol

•  

Chris92009
    fredclossOnced again, the meteorologists missed the mark on that call. Still, it was fun to test the "Make every Day Playable" slogan.

The up side is that it gave us the chance to further experiment with FJ rain gear! Lol

even in bad weather, FJ came through to make it a positive experience!

•  

Dallin,  you better post the pics of the MyJoys when you get them!  Very sweet...

•  

Rain? What Rain... it was a monsoon!!! But FJ came through Big Time, like the Champions they are!

Made the drinks with fellow sponges even better that evening!

•  

fredcloss
    Got home from a round in light rain to find a FedEx package. The shirt, pullover sweater, slacks, belt, socks and shoes to match all fit great and Pinkie loves the thong. Thanks Devin!

Freddy, where's the goat hiding?  I half expected him (or her) to be in your golf room.

•  

Justinu3
    fredclossGot home from a round in light rain to find a FedEx package. The shirt, pullover sweater, slacks, belt, socks and shoes to match all fit great and Pinkie loves the thong. Thanks Devin!

Freddy, where's the goat hiding?  I half expected him (or her) to be in your golf room.

he ate it.

•  

I'm not sure he ate it, but he did something with it!

•  

Justinu3
    Dallin,  you better post the pics of the MyJoys when you get them!  Very sweet...

yeah we want to see those ?