Forums

The 2012 FJ Ambassador Invitational - Open for Registration!

•  

Attention FJ Ambassadors.

Once again, it's time.

Time to push the chair back from the computer, shine up those beautiful FJ golf shoes, pack some layers and come out and meet your fellow FJ Ambassadors in person for some fun, education and, of course, golf!

This year, we would like to welcome you to our backyard in New England for an up-close and personal experience with the team at FootJoy!

What: 2012 FJA Invitational
    When: Thursday - Saturday, September 27-29, 2012
    Where: New England/Providence, RI
    Who: The first 20 FJ Ambassadors to RSVP
    Cost: You get a flight and transfer to/from hotel, we'll get the rest

The plan is for everyone to arrive Thursday morning, 9/27. Ideally, fly into Providence but you can also fly into Boston. We will meet at the Providence Biltmore Hotel at 1p.m. and travel as a group to Acushnet Company World headquarters in Fairhaven, MA for meetings with the apparel, glove and sock teams. We may also meet with the FootJoy Tour rep for Q&A. That evening we will have dinner in historic Providence, RI.

Friday morning, 9/28, we will meet for breakfast before traveling to Brockton, MA for a visit with the FJ shoe team. In addition to testing products in the Shoe Box, we will hear all about what's coming down the pipeline from the management team, developers and marketers of the #1 shoe in golf.

After lunch we will head out to a scenic golf course in the area for some fun and (hopefully) sun on the course featuring a Ryder Cup style format to celebrate the weekend's matches at Medinah. The specific golf course is TBD at this time.

The closing banquet will take place at the golf course before we retreat back to Providence for additional festivities and some rest. Departures can be scheduled for any time on Saturday.

ATTENDANCE IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

YOU CAN RESERVE A SPOT BY EMAILING DEVIN (Devin_Gmitter@acushnetgolf.com) with your name and handicap. Unfortunately, we can only accommodate the first 20 respondents. Please DO NOT RSVP unless you are DEFINITE.

Those who did NOT attend last year have first priority. We will open up spots for those who did attend in 2011 if space permits.

We can't wait to see you soon!

Chris, Devin and the team at FootJoy

•  

Email sent!!! I am there! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

MW

•  
    Sounds awesome Chris! Wish I could make it. Can't swing not working Thursday and Friday unfortunately burned up my vacation already this year. Maybe over the weekend next year! Hope everyone has a blast! Sounds amazing
  •  

This sounds awesome, but I don't think I'll be able to attend because of college stuff. Hoping for 2013, haha! Anyway, have fun!

•  

Sounds awesome, but I can't commit yet.  Plus, I did attend last year.  You can add me to the "stand-by" list.

•  

I AM IN IF YOU WILL HAVE ME AGAIN!!!!!

•  

much as i would love to, no can do.  will leave that spot for another.

•  

Add me to the back up list. Im there if Im allowed to be

•  
    I'm ready to go if there's openings.
  •  
    Going to be a wonderful event for those who attend.
  •  

Curb my excitement for a bit, and hope I make the cut.

•  

DONE,,,,,,,,,,,ONLY HOPE I'LL BE LUCKY.

•  

sent the email.....now time to wait and see if i made it in time.

•  

The reserve list is currently a lot longer then the automatic bids! Everyone has a shot! just be patient.

•  

I'm in!