Forums

ANOTHER TEXAS FOOTJOY AMBASSADOR OUTING

•  

Very nice photos. Love seeing everyone getting together.

•  

GREAT SHOOTING GUYS.

YOU ALL, INCLUDING "PINKIE" LOOKED VERY STYLISH.

SEE Y'ALL SOON.---I HOPE.

•  

We do need a Southerm Swing event, Tim. Dallin and I got to play The Golf Club of Dallas this morning. It's the former site of the Dallas Open and Reunion Pro-Am on the Champions Tour. Dallin's game is getting much better and we had a great time.

Dallin picking the line for his shot:

and a nice finish to the round:

The card:

•  

Fred,

That was fun, but you were supposed to photoshop the side view of my drive :)  Anyways, I'm glad we could get together.

•  

Well done guys, keep it going. Todd (The Beast) TNT and I are playing again tomorrow. It's to bad more of us can't play together more often.

•  

fredcloss
    We do need a Southerm Swing event, Tim. Dallin and I got to play The Golf Club of Dallas this morning. It's the former site of the Dallas Open and Reunion Pro-Am on the Champions Tour. Dallin's game is getting much better and we had a great time. 

Dallin picking the line for his shot:

and a nice finish to the round:

The card:

Loved the commens:  " an we had a great time:....that is what golf is all about.....saw the scores.....golf is about having fun, the scores come and go......cz   : )  

•  

Nice looking gets there.... Dall, I'm gonna find you and steal that shirt!!

• 4131 points

What a great day! Playing golf with friends.

•  

TNT009
    Nice looking gets there.... Dall, I'm gonna find you and steal that shirt!!

I got the shirt off the clearance rack at Edwin Watts for $20.  I was shocked at the price so I had to gobble it up.

•  

Nice work boys, good to see the FJA's hanging out together.

•  

Looks like fun, guys!  Good to see FJ getting together!

•  

Always nice to see some of the FJA get toghether for a game.

Great outfits and pics gents.

Dallin think you need to work on your tan a bit more, those pins are pretty white!

•  

Nice form and good score Fred. In a few more years you will be shooting your age