Forums

ANOTHER TEXAS FOOTJOY AMBASSADOR OUTING

•  
    Love Walnut Creek, what course did you play? Oak is my favorite.
  •  

We played the Oak - the Pecan back nine is getting new greens. How do you know WCCC? Are you in the DFW area?

•  
    I was a member in 2003 when I lived in Mansfield. Loved the Oak Course!
  •  

Great pics ! Sounds like two fun rounds of golf ! Terrific to see connections like this...pulplvr, DOGLOWSKI, fredcloss, Dallin plus Mrs. fc - pinkie. Got to Luv the FJ Performance brief flash !

•  

Looks like fun was had by all...

•  

Dallin and I played Lee Trevino's "home" course - Diamond Oaks yesterday. Unfortunately, we forgot to take more pics.

•  

Fred, didn't they snap that picture of us in the cart before the round?

•  

great pics and updates guys, looks like everyone had a great time!

•  

Fred forgot to mention that he and I are playing in his member-guest next week.  Then, Dallin is trying to get us a tee time for Friday.  Looking forward to the trip from Houston to join these guys.  I'll try to remember to take pictures for everyone.  I even promised (?) Fred I'd wear my M Projects for his edification, probably for our round on Wednesday afternoon.  Now all we need is for the weather to hold.

•  

Great to see the FJC getting together. A great way to meet likeminded individuals.

What a pity you all live so far away!!!

•  

forgot...how do you forget to take pics at a FJA get together....

•  

I don't think we got a group picture from Rhode Island this year.  How is that for you.

TT

•  

Dallin
    Fred, didn't they snap that picture of us in the cart before the round?

We did, but the site won't let me post it as it's too large. I don't like the 200 KB limit.

•  

Mondo
    forgot...how do you forget to take pics at a FJA get together....

Simple, when you're having fun and grinding away, you just forget. Ted and I will take pics this week.

•  

fredcloss
    DallinFred, didn't they snap that picture of us in the cart before the round?We did, but the site won't let me post it as it's too large. I don't like the 200 KB limit.

email it to me and I can size it for you.