Forums

ANOTHER TEXAS FOOTJOY AMBASSADOR OUTING

•  

You guys all look great! Thanks for posting and sharing the shots with us. And Doug, the shoes look as great as they did last year!

•  

Nice pics. looks like a great time :)

•  

OUTIGER

Maybe we need to put together a "Southern Swing" FJ outing.

TT

Tim, we do need to get together everyone in the region to play. Maybe the DFW area would be central enough and we have plenty of venues to play on. We would be proud to host a group at Walnut Creek CC, but what might be really cool is Tenison Park Highlands Course where Lee Trevino honed his game, or Diamond Oaks, the course Trevino now owns and has renovated. There's also Cedar Crest where Walter Hagen won the PGA in 1927 - it was renovated by D.A. Weibring a few years ago and is a great test of golf. There's also Golf Club of Dallas (formerly Oak Cliff CC), former site of the Reunion Pro-Am on the Seniors Tour.

•  

Thanks for sharing the pictures you guys looked (in the words of Billy Crystal doing Fernando Lamos) marvelous!

•  

Dallin and I decided to play a round yesterday (Pinkie joined us too) at Walnut Creek CC in Mansfield. We braved the heat, Dallin hit some great shots and we had a good time.

•  

Darnit! We forgot to take pictures of the shoes! Oh well, Dallin was sporting his Contour MyJoys, Pinkie had on her FJ Summer Series and DryJoy Tour MyJoys in white with charcoal lizard saddle. In all, we looked spiffy. LOL

•  

fredcloss

Darnit! We forgot to take pictures of the shoes! Oh well, Dallin was sporting his Contour MyJoys, Pinkie had on her FJ Summer Series and DryJoy Tour MyJoys in white with charcoal lizard saddle. In all, we looked spiffy. LOL

Fred,

I thought you were going to photoshop those pictures of my gut and make me look slimmer. LOL! Hey, thanks for the invite - I had a great time and I had enough good shots to make me want to continue playing golf.

Dallin

•  

Looking good, Fred!  Would love to have played yesterday, but the rain, the rain….

•  

WAY TO GO GUYS (AND GAL).

THE FJA "TEXAS TOUR" IS ALIVE AND WELL.

THE SOUTHERN LEG,,THE CLUBS AT KINGWOOD ,HAVE HAD 13-14 INCHES OF RAIN THE LAST 4 DAYS AND HAS  FLOODING FROM THE RIVER AND LAKE HOUSTON ON THREE OF THE 5 COURSES.

FEAST OR FAMINE.

•  

Oh my! Could y'all please send some of that up to Dallas?

•  

Never complain about rain down there in Texas Doug!

Good looking photos.

•  

fredcloss

Oh yes, now that you mention it Fred.... Alwas take shoe pics....

And Dallin, I must call you out on the fashion faux pas. It's always white socks with white shoes and black socks with black shoes. Can not be mixed my friend. This is a tip you must remember before showing up at the FJAI. You MUST be appropriately attired.

•  

Tar Heel

fredcloss

And Dallin, I must call you out on the fashion faux pas. It's always white socks with white shoes and black socks with black shoes. Can not be mixed my friend. This is a tip you must remember before showing up at the FJAI. You MUST be appropriately attired.

Well said Randy. One just doesn't criticize a buddy. LOL

•  

Tar Heel

fredcloss

But the shoes aren't white - they are grey.  No one has ever taught me what shoes to wear with grey shoes LOL! Give me some credit, at least they are FJ socks.

•  

Dallin

The shoes were grey? Well that wasn't visibly apparent. Also why a grey shoe needs to be darker, otherwise they look like dirty white.

And I did see FJ socks.... Kudos.