Forums

College Football Team

•  

the fighting illini for me

•  

Very interesting, I loved watching USC lose.  I am not a fan of Pete Carroll.

Not bad seeing SC beat Ole Miss either... bumped LSU into #4... Can't wait to watch them beat the Gators on the 10th!!! GEAUX Tigers!  

Sorry cleanfan! =)

•  

OK, here it comes.... the guy with the screen name "Tar Heel." Hmmm...

I am a North Carolina Tar Heel guy! That includes football, where Butch Davis will return us to a higher standing. In addition, since my daughter now attends, and I live in the state, I am becoming a fan of the Michigan Wolverines. Having gone to several games this year, when you sit in a stadium with 109,000 screaming fans, and walk into the game with the huddled masses, it's hard not to get swept into the "scene."  Right Mondo?

TAR.... HEELS!

Go BLUE!

•  

That's why I love College Football. Any given Saturday almost anyone can pull off the upset.

•  

West Virginia Mountaineers, and anyone playing ND

•  

Badgers look good so far, but have not played anyone.

FSU looked good after the BYU game, last week not so much!

•  

Love Arizona State!

•  

jolsen55

I like to cheer for Kansas State, Oklahoma State and anybody who is playing Kansas.

As a Mizzou fan, I've got to say you rock with that dis of KU!

•  

Mizzou Tigers!

•  

cwaybright

West Virginia Mountaineers, and anyone playing ND

So who did you root for when ND played the Michigan Wolverines?

THE Ohio State...

even though I went to East Carolina University.... Go Pirates... Purple.... Gold!!!  Arrrggghhhh!!!

•  

Nice to see a lot of Big 12 fans out there...CU Buffs for me

•  

golfchick

jolsen55

I like to cheer for Kansas State, Oklahoma State and anybody who is playing Kansas.

As a Mizzou fan, I've got to say you rock with that dis of KU!

What about earlier this year when the KU basketball team got in a fist fight with the KU football team... who would you root for then?  =)

•  

eagle3

Went back in the forum and found this again.

IOWA AND IOWA STATE. Don't think state will have a very good year as they have a new headcoach and new goals. On the other hand, Iowa is looking pretty good and Coach Ferentz seems to have the players he needs this year to have a better season tha last

Iowa is 5 -0 so far and looking pretty good. Iowa State has so far surprised everyone  at 3 -2. Not bad for rebuilding to date

•  

My Sooners took one on the chin again with young O line and pan hands receivers.  

Guess I will enjoy the tailgatting