Forums

College Football Team

•  

With Football season coming up, who do you root for?

Oklahoma Sooners here.

•  

Michigan State Spartans!

•  

I don't really spend any time watching college football, but if i needed to make a oick I guess that I would go for the hometown BC Eagles.

•  

Wisconsin Badgers

•  

Like both Florida State and the Badgers, my wife is a Badger alum so should probably go them to be safe.

• 573 points

I like to cheer for Kansas State, Oklahoma State and anybody who is playing Kansas.

•  

I would have to be a Husker fan... too bad they aren't good anymore but they continue to sell out... ;)

•  

People may not believe they exist, but I am a season ticket holder for Duke football.

•  

I'm a University of Memphis basketball fan, so I root for the football team during the offseason for basketball.  Nothing like living in the middle of SEC country and rooting for a Conference USA (aka Conference America) team.

•  

DOOKIE... Love the Tar Heels (basketball only though).

•  

MIchigan State Spartans

•  

Went back in the forum and found this again.

IOWA AND IOWA STATE. Don't think state will have a very good year as they have a new headcoach and new goals. On the other hand, Iowa is looking pretty good and Coach Ferentz seems to have the players he needs this year to have a better season tha last

•  

I always root for the teams here in Michigan...the Wolverines and Spartans.

When they play against each other I like the Wolverines

Hey Tim and Caddy...you guys smarting as much as I am after this weekends loss to the Chips.

•  

Go Gators!

•  

Interesting year in College Football so far.