Forums

Vacation

•  

All,

I will be heading out on vacation to Hilton Head tomorrow so chances are I will not be on the forums. I will be sure to take pictures to share with everyone when I get back and hopefully a few good golf stories. Hope everyone has a great week and shoot low!!  

Mike

•  

Have a great trip and play well - HH is great! Where do you plan to play?

• 2956 points

Hope you get to play many of those great courses. Have fun, shoot low and can't wait for the pics.

Yours truly, Jealous

• 776 points

Hit em straight!

Wish I was going as my Mom now lives there!

Long way from where I now reside (Utah).

•  

hit them straight and enjoy your vacation!

•  
    Have fun on your vacation
  •  

Enjoy the vacation...if you head a little further south along the coast you'll hit my favorite courses at Sea Island. I'm quite jealous. Have fun!

•  

Have a nice trip, we'll be waiting for the pics.

•  

HHI? I hate you Mike......

Seriously, it is a place I so dearly love to visit. We stayed in the Plametto Dunes Plantation, and it was so gorgeous. Wonderful to sit on the ocean and just great golf. Make sure you play Hilton Head National, the Gary Player Signature track just before you come over the bridge to the island. It's a gem and so darn cost effective.

And of course go to Salty Dog and sit on the deck. An adult beverage or four is always in order there.

I am so envious of you my friend. Have fun and remember, give your fiance the credit card before you go to golf. That way she won't be so angry when you get back!

; )

•  

Enjoy your vacation!  Many of us will be jealous...HHI is an awesome place to visit.  

•  

How does one display envy on a computer forum?  Enjoy the trip and the golf.

•  

MIKE, HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL TRIP.

I'D TELL YOU TO HIT 'EM STRAIGHT, BUT YOU ALREADY DO THAT,,,,LOL,LOL.

HAVE FUN.

•  

Enjoy and bring back some good stories to share (also, I want a tee shirt - HAHA just kidding).

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Mike I will be thinking about you while I am in Scottsdale at the Westin Kierland for a week. Especially if it rains in Hilton Head!

But if you get a chance go to the Alligator Grille

•  
    Hilton Head - one of my top 3 places to play (Monterrey Peninsula & Maui are the others). I would second Randy's opinion of Palmetto Dunes. Stayed there and loved it. Played Sea Pines - great run, but pricey. Would suggest visiting and spending your greens fees elsewhere - like Palmetto Dunes or a new pair of MyJoys! Go to the Pro Shop at Sea Pines and walk out to #17 and #18. Well worth the free views. Have a great trip and play well.