Forums

2000+ POSTS

•  

Well done Doug. It doesn't look like all of the posts are interfering with your golf game either.

•  

Well done. Thanks for your inputs.

• 2947 points

Hey.. I only have 1976 to go!

Congrats!

•  

Congrats on your own Y2K

-Brian

•  

Congratulations Doug!

This is a wonderful achievement by a top contributor of our community.

•  

Congrats Doug, keep the good work going!

•  

THANKS EVERYONE OR THE NICE GREETINGS.

I WAS JUST TRYING TO LET SOME OF OUR NEWBIES KNOW THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF US THAT LOVE THESE FORUMS FOR THE FELLOWSHIP, KNOWLEDGE AND LOVE OF THE GAME AND OUR SPONSER AND NOT TO WIN PRIZES OR GIFTS.

THIS IS A REAL COMMUNITY AND THE MORE THE MERRIER.

THANKS AGAIN FOLKS.

•  

OUTIGER

bholley

OUTIGER

Congrats Doug.  

Now get back to your nap.   haha

TT

Come on Tim you will not be as "spry" as Doug when in 76 years you get to be his age

Bruce, 

I did not know he was 116.  I don't plan on making it another 76 years.

TT

,,,,,,,I'M ONLY 112

•  

Thanks, Doug, and congrats!

Yes, I see the tight community relationship here. . . it's good to see in an online community that also extends to real friends community.  So nice to see it firsthand.

Play well this weekend if you're going out.  (if you're going out?  of course, you are. . . silly question.  ha ha ha)

•  

Congrats on your milestone. All your posts have been interesting.

•  

Doug too funny you know Tim loves you even though you are from Texas

•  

Did you know  -Two thousand is the highest number expressible using only 2 unmodified characters in Roman Numerals - MM. Here's to another 2000 posts, Doug !

•  
    Hey Doug.... You better speed it up man. I'm only 55 and I have over 4000 posts. Then there's that "kid" in Nebraska with something like 4500 posts..... You need to step it up Obi Wan!
  •  

Tar Heel
    Hey Doug.... You better speed it up man. I'm only 55 and I have over 4000 posts. Then there's that "kid" in Nebraska with something like 4500 posts..... You need to step it up Obi Wan!

,,,,,,,OBI WAN ????????????,,,,,,,,,,I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK.

4000 ??????? YOU WERE OUT OF WORK WAY TO LONG MAN,,,,,,,,,WHEW !!!

•  

girlsgotgolf

Did you know  -Two thousand is the highest number expressible using only 2 unmodified characters in Roman Numerals - MM. Here's to another 2000 posts, Doug !

SAY WHAT??????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL.