Forums

Friday @ 4:00 pm......................................

•  

Is when I'm meeting up with N.C.Bob for a round of golf. Hoping it's the first of many meetings with fellow community members. Wish me luck.......I think I'll need it !

•  

You still have not explained to us why you didn't show up in Chicago last fall!!!!

•  

19hole

You still have not explained to us why you didn't show up in Chicago last fall!!!!

I have spoken with Chris on this very matter, it was a medical condition that kept me from attending. I had every intention of going,and do apologize for any problems this may have caused.

•  
    Good luck
  •  

Have fun and enjoy the time.

Cannot wait to here the stories (post upon end of day).

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I think I am being set up by the Ty master.  We will post results Friday night.

•  

Ty will complain of a bad back until he rips one 300+ down the first fairway. good luck guys, have fun.

• 2180 points

Cool, good luck guys. Looking forward to some pics

• 2956 points

Good Luck! How many strokes are you getting?

And remember, Just be the ball, be the ball, be the ball.

•  

have fun!  what course are you playing?

•  

tdogg21

have fun!  what course are you playing?

We are playing Wilmington Municipal it is a Donald Ross design great little track and a gem that is very inexpensive if you are ever in the Wilmington area.  This will be a home and home.  

•  

parthur

Good Luck! How many strokes are you getting?

And remember, Just be the ball, be the ball, be the ball.

Welcome to the forums Parthur, There has been no discussion of strokes, although I'm never opposed to getting them.

•  

To Ty and Bob, good luck with your round today.  Hopefully the weather is better in NC than in NE.  Its raw and cold.

Keep up aprised of the round...

Brian

•  

Well the weather held off and we had a great time.  Ty shows up with a REDNECK cooler full of Heiniken. We were paired with 2 young guys who leaned on it all afternoon. One started with 3 birdies the other had an eagle on the second hole.  Ty Webb and I were a little overmatched.  But we had more fun than they did. Ty will post pictures later.  He was complaining about needing strokes the next time.  I don't think I will buy in to that.

Strokes are like the Red Sox asking the Yankees for a 2 run lead to start the game.

•  

Have a great round guys. It's good to see FJC members getting together for golf.