Forums

Vokey Wedges

•  

Here's a good read on Vokey wedges I stumbled upon (USA Today).

What's hot in golf: Vokey wedges set lofty standard

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/golf/story/2012-05-01/whats-hot-in-golf-vokey-wedges/54657794/1

•  

that was an interesting read.  i've been debating some Vokey wedges.  i've always been a Cleveland person, but i'm intrigued by the Vokey's and the custom options.

•  

Great story and pub for Voke!  Love his handy work.  Especially my 60.07 S grind... :-)

•  

Have always been a member of "Vokey Golf"....Best wedges in the game.

If your thinking, pull the trigger and get some.

-ICONs for ALL 

•  

Great article, a bit short, but sweet and right to the point.  I have 3 of his wedges in my bag, 2 of which are the conforming grooves.  Took a bit to get used to, but I love them now and need to replace my 3rd.  Its a 52 degree and I really dont find my self in much need of using it.

GO VOKEY NATION!!

•  

Here is a pic, seen before, but the 1st Vokey canine member...I have the tweet to confirm, lol.

• 2956 points

tdogg,

I carry 52, 56 and 60 degree Vokey wedges and can't say enough good about them. I'm older (62+) and my long game is shorter these days. These wedges are the equalizer. Accurate, predictable with great feel. Even better if you still have all your game. Go to a golf or pro shop and try them on for size. I think you will love them. Nothing ventured.....

•  

that was a great read and now that makes me want to get a vokey wedge

• 3627 points

Nice, read. I love my vokey's.

•  

thomas alston iii

Have always been a member of "Vokey Golf"....Best wedges in the game.

If your thinking, pull the trigger and get some.

-ICONs for ALL 

Yeah, I'm always thinking Vokey, of course.  But I think I have a few life left on my 200s. . . although it maybe its last season. . . way to nudge me over the edge, TAIII.

Oh, you meant it for tdogg21. . . sorry. . . now you know my thoughts. (lol)

•  

Love my 54-08 and 58-06 Vokey SM-4s in the black nickel finish.  In three months with them, I've come down from 9 to 6.3 and am really getting tight from the sand.  Never been this comfortable with any other wedges.

•  

tdogg21

that was an interesting read.  i've been debating some Vokey wedges.  i've always been a Cleveland person, but i'm intrigued by the Vokey's and the custom options.

Tdogg, I played the Cleveland 588 ( Probably the best sand wedge ever made) for so long, then they lost their way and I switched to Vokeys. Wedge play has changed so much over the last couple of decades. The versatility of a full range of lofts and bounce allows a lot of flexibility.  Vokey has the widest range of anyone. One size does not fit all.  I have a 50, (2)52's, 54,56,(2) 58's and a 60. Love to mix up what I am carrying for course conditions.

•  

I just got my first Vokey wedge a few weeks ago 56* and I love it. I plan on buying more.

•  

I have always had Vokey wedges, now carry a 52, 56, and 60.  They are all CC except for the 52, have to take that out of the bag when playing some tournements.  Anyways, I havent tried the new SM4's anyone out there able to tell a big difference between the CC's and the SM4 CC's?