Forums

FJ at Quail Hollow

•  

Hello FJ Community,

Chris and I are at Quail Hollow this week collecting some video for our upcoming sales meeting, so if you are in the area and going to the tourney let us know!  Also, we will be talking to a few tour players so if you have any questions please post them here and we may be able to get to them! 

Best,

DG

•  
    That's cool I'll let you know if I have any questions this week have fun
  •  

Great track. Have a good time and enjoy the tournament. 

My question would be: What do the equipment reps leave in your locker at the start of a tournament?

•  

Nice that you get to make the trip, Devin! Enjoy.

•  

Dev.. How  much do they actually spend on short game practice and how do they avoid the unsolicited tips that come their way?

• 2180 points

Very cool, have fun and post some pics :D 

No questions as of yet, but i'm sure the gerbils upstairs will wake up anytime. 

•  

Which days are you going to be there?  I might work on coming down.

Do you have time to play?

Are we going to see any new items this week?

Thanks for all you do.

•  

tough life, huh?

question for the pros.....how often do they switch equipment (not brand, but like a new wedge just like they have, just new)?  and how many rounds do they use a pair of shoes?

•  

Question:

Which style shoe (Traditional, Waves, etc.) do you like the best?

What is your favorite color combination?

•  

Dev, Send some more incredible (inside the ropes) pictures...

Question: How do you mentally prepare for a particular course?

Question: How much time do you exert in selecting your outfits for the week or does someone else make these selections for you?

-ICONs for ALL

• 3539 points

I'll be at Quail Hollow on Saturday...which days are you guys going to be there?

•  

Looks like I'll be there on Thursday -  drop me a pm or email and we can work on getting together.

•  
    We will be out of town Wednesday, manufacturers, tour reps, etc. have to be out of town by the time the tourney starts. Hokies you will certainly enjoy it, we followed a few of our players to shoot some b-roll for our videos and the course is really something to see.

•  

Sorry -  I'll miss seeing you guys -  normally make the trip to Charlotte every 2 or 3 years.  Have a safe trip home.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    We will be out of town Wednesday, manufacturers, tour reps, etc. have to be out of town by the time the tourney starts. Hokies you will certainly enjoy it, we followed a few of our players to shoot some b-roll for our videos and the course is really something to see.

why do you guys have to be out by Wednesday?