Forums

Weekend Golf

•  

Playing Bethpage Black this weekend!

• 2947 points

What time are you picking us up?

It'll have to be on Sunday, cuz I got a local match Saturday morning.

•  

Now that sounds great.  Playing Newport CC tomorrow, pre-round for RI State John P. Burke tournement Tuesday and Sheltor Harbor on Wednesday.

Enjoy!

•  
    parthur

What time are you picking us up?

It'll have to be on Sunday, cuz I got a local match Saturday morning.

We have a spot open I believe...playing Saturday morning.

•  

What a shame -  probably could have made it if wasn't for a wedding then Sunday afternoon picnic with the Hokies Softball Team.

have a great trip -  hope you have your A-game with you.

Got to watch some pretty nice golf in Charlotte on Thursday - shame I missed you guys.

Go Hokies

•  

No golf for me this weekend as my wife was out of town with her girlfriends, but golf league does start up tonight so I am looking forward to that. looks like this Friday is going to be good, so will do my best to play that day.

Devo,

How was Bethpage black?

• 2947 points

Devin, hope you played well!

I tied for 2nd in my match on Saturday (80% handicap) and arranged a match on Sunday with the guy I tied with. I won on Sunday by 2, but I didn't play that well..he just made too many mistakes. Sometimes you can pull it out by hanging in the best you can. Don't give up after a bad hole or two (unless it's 17 and 18 yuk, yuk).

• 1539 points

Devin_Gmitter

Playing Bethpage Black this weekend!

That's sweet how did it go?
  •  

Sunday, we played Rancho Mirage CC.  It was the first time for me there.  It was fun. . . err, I didn't loose too many balls. (LOL)