Forums

Weekend Plans?

•  

tdogg21

man....i wish i could get out and play like you guys.  but after working 60 hour weeks for the last month or more, i'm not doing a darn thing this weekend.

60 hour weeks?  Come on tdogg, that's no excuse!  Talk to me after you've worked 80+ hour weeks!  :)

•  

Wanted to play...hit balls last night but because of a family obligation today I had to miss my Sunday skins game...

•  

GTJacket8

tdogg21

man....i wish i could get out and play like you guys.  but after working 60 hour weeks for the last month or more, i'm not doing a darn thing this weekend.

60 hour weeks?  Come on tdogg, that's no excuse!  Talk to me after you've worked 80+ hour weeks!  :)

haha.  i hear ya'.  i've had a couple weeks approach that, but luckily i haven't hit the 80 hour mark.  but i have a 4 month old at home.  so that's like a second full time job.  my current project is minding down, so hopefully i'll have at least a few days where it slows down a bit.

• 2180 points

Remember the golf tourney, I said I was in this weekend?? and the snow?? 

Here it is.. hahaha.. He placed 2nd with 2 day -15 score missed first bye 1 :(. 

This was the start of it.. 

Here it is snowing a little more

The snow started to build up on the ball when putting.. Funny as heck.. but missed a couple easy eagle and birdie putts because of it. 

Last.. Drying clubs, gear, and my FJ synergy out

I used a little mink oil on them on friday night as I knew it was going to be crazy wet. Worked great, feet stayed dry both days until my my rain pants started dumping rain down the top of them.. hahaha 

•  

Practiced and 18 yesterday, may get in 18 on Friday and nothing but wife and family (Son's birthday) for the weekend (no golf - except on TV)...

-ICONs for ALL

• 612 points

Friday night scramble starts the weekend off. 

Will probably fish or do farm stuff Saturday though. 

Sunday afternoon round with my wife if she would like.

• 612 points

And I forgot the ponies!  There is a tiny little horse race this Saturday that tends to shut my state down for about 2 minutes.  I may head to the local track and place a few bets.