Forums

Weekend Plans?

• 1495 points

What's everyone's plans for the last weekend of April?

•  

Playing golf Saturday morning with my wife, doing yard work and watching golf Saturday afternoon, playing golf after church Sunday morning, and watching golf Sunday afternoon.  Gonna be a "golf-tacular" weekend!

•  

Playing in the heat @ Palm Springs, La Quinta, and Indio. . . today, Santa Clarita!

•  

I hope to play tomorrow.  Last round prior to my 1st State tourement.  Hopefully I can figure a few things out and gain a bit more confidence back in my putting.  Our greens were recently "punched" and oh boy do they bounce.

• 2631 points

One of the advantages of retirement is playing during the week when the crowds are down  and leaving weekends for other stuff except a 9 hole Sunday afternoon with my wife.

Have a great weekend and hit them long and straight.

•  

REST MY NECK FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS AND THEN PLAY EVERY DAY NEXT WEEK.

I HOPE.

•  

man....i wish i could get out and play like you guys.  but after working 60 hour weeks for the last month or more, i'm not doing a darn thing this weekend.

• 2180 points

First big tourney of the year. Calcutta early bird 3man. Be around 30ish teams, sat and sunday.

Going to be a wet one, been raining all day and suppose to keep on into the weekend. High of 45* tommorow, going to be a bit frosty, and I didn't get my FJ rain gear ordered yet :(

• 1495 points

18 Holes tomorrow with a friend and my wife, Sunday 2 man scramble trying to best last years score of 58, gonna be tough!

•  

golf is the only thing i plan

• 3627 points

No golf here...supposed to snow tonight in MSP!

•  

Simple answer, "WORK".... I havent had a day off in three weeks.

"Hit a few good shot's for me."

•  

Well, I played today.  I'm working at Champions tomorrow afternoon.  Sunday am, I'll be playing my second match in my home course's annual match play tournament.  Pretty typical weekend.

•  

I will doing my usual sweeping the dew.  0730 tee times both Saturday and Sunday.  You guys that play with your wives I think that is great.  Mine doesn't play and would rather go shopping.

•  

It was fun today at Robinsons Ranch- Mountain course-- first time out on that course.  3 more rounds to go. . .!

Have a great weekend/round(s) Guys.