Forums

NFL Draft

•  

How did everyone's team do in the draft? My Bengals filled two needs and picked up an extra 3rd round pick, I am happy. Who Dey!

• 2840 points

Belichick,did what was unusual for him-he traded up instead of down. The Pats filled a real need by strengthening their weak defense.

•  

I am quite happy with the 24th overall pick, David DeCastro to the Pittsburgh Steelers. 

He is BIG, strong, smart and will be playing next to a Pro Bowler, Maurkice Pouncey.  Also, he played in a pro style offense at Stanford, when A. Luck wasn't torching defenses they ran behind DeCastro. 

I see him making an immediate impact to an o-line that looked more like swiss cheese then an offensive front.

Oh and the Pats fans up here are very thankful we didn't take Hightower off of the board before they took him at 25.

•  

The Ravens traded out of the 1st round.  and honestly, when you're late in the first round, moving to a top-3 2nd round pick is a good move.

•  

Ravens and Bengals fans!  Where is OUTIGER when you need him...

•  

Once again the Raiders decided that they didn't need a first round pick to maintain the status quo...losing.  Hopefully Carson Palmer will be worth it in 2012 since he wasn't worth anything in 2011.

•  

Dallin

Once again the Raiders decided that they didn't need a first round pick to maintain the status quo...losing.  Hopefully Carson Palmer will be worth it in 2012 since he wasn't worth anything in 2011.

Thanks for those picks, and your head coach. Carson likes to throw to linebackers, I watched it for 8 years. WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

sounds like we're going to have some AFC North battles this fall!

we should all get together and settle this on the golf course.

• 1539 points

Lions got a left or right tackle. Always need one of those. Wish Kirkpatrick wasn't picked really wanted him.
  •  

tdogg21

Devin_Gmitter

sounds like we're going to have some AFC North battles this fall!

we should all get together and settle this on the golf course.

Steeler fan may try to take out my knee on the first tee

•  

i dont like the colts pick and that my team so i am mad

• 3627 points

I thought the Bears did fine at #19. A nice compliment to Peppers.

•  

I have been a Skins fan since I was a little kid. We picked up RG3, that being said... WE NEED A LOT MORE atm.

• 165 points

I'm a Seahawks fan and I have no idea what they were doing last night.  They passed over a lot of proven college players for an unknown specialty pass rusher with a rap sheet.  The pick reminded me of something the late Al Davis would have done.  They were blinded by Bruce Irvin's speed and took him in the first round when he probably would have been around for their second round pick.

•  

not a big NFL fan...I think Detroit did OK but didn't follow enough to care!!!