Forums

Old School

•  

maybe that should be the "uniform" if FJ has another outing.

•  

Here's more of the story. Zurich celebrates its 100th year and offered the seven pros a chance to join the 100-Year Challenge, a three-hole exhibition. Each of them got $1,000 for their charity for taking part, and the winners (Ben Crane and Camillo Villegas) each got another $1000 for their charity. They tied at 1 under.

The outfits were designed by their corporate sponsors. Here's another photo of Ben Crane in his Icons -- Masters Sting Ray, anyone?

•  

Remember Payne Stewart in his plus fours??

•  

Great picture golfchick, thanks for sharing!  It's neat to see those guys dressed up "old school" but I certainly don't think I could make it through a round of golf wearing all of that...the clothes would be soaked through!

•  

Funny to see them in those clothes. Wonder how they played???

•  

Love the look. I would like to hear how they hit the ball with the older technology.

•  

Luv it.....They all look fab ! Always great when professionals step up to the plate for charities that are near and dear. GC, Thanks for sharing this post.....

•  

I bet they had fun and were hot in those jackets, sweaters and vests...

It is good to know that they still care to give time and help a great charity.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

miguelj20

Got a little bored at work and thought I would make the photo fit with what they are wearing. 

LOVE IT!

•  

pulplvr

I'm just happy we're not still wearing sports coats and ties when we play.  Can you imagine 95 degrees and 80 percent relative humidity with a coat and tie?  Ouch!  And that doesn't count the pounding the hands take hitting hickory shafts and tiny heads.

YOU MUST LIVE IN HOUSTON BUB,,,,,,,LOL,LOL,LOL.

•  
    TNT would love this thread!! His gear would fit right in!!
  •  

pretty good picture...disappointed that not everyone went with the plus 4's (knickers)