Forums

Old School

•  

Have you all seen the photos of the guys playing the ForeKids Charity Shootout at the Zurich Classic? Love this one, shows off some fabulous FJs! They used hickory clubs as well: Keegan, Rickie, Justin, Luke, Graeme, Ben Crane and Camillo

•  

golfchick

Have you all seen the photos of the guys playing the ForeKids Charity Shootout at the Zurich Classic? Love this one, shows off some fabulous FJs! They used hickory clubs as well: Keegan, Rickie, Justin, Luke, Graeme, Ben Crane and Camillo

Wow!  this is is a great picture!  Where did you get this?

Thank you for sharing!

•  

i had heard they were doing that today, but hadn't seen a pic.  thanks for sharing!  looks like a fun day and the guys really got into it.  that is quite an outfit graeme is sporting!

•  

saw the article and pics, but my question is, How well did they play with the old equipment?

• 2180 points

Just seen a deal on FB about it, pretty cool deal.

Nice to see a group of guys who compete against eachother come together to do fun and cool things together.

•  

THANKS CHRIS.

THAT'S THE WAY EVERYBODY DRESSED WHEN I STARTED PLAYING..........LOL.

• 1495 points

Got a little bored at work and thought I would make the photo fit with what they are wearing. 

• 2822 points

These guys look great but I doubt some of us "mature and well nourished" duffers would bring glory to these duds.

•  

maybe FJ should come out with a 'retro' line of clothes.

• 3551 points

Great photo...I would love to know how they played with the hickory clubs.

• 3627 points

Don't you think that the young guns could of forgone their corporate sponsor's logos for just a couple hours on the golf course in the name of the event? 

As long as they have those logos stapled to their chest their outfits don't look retro, just goofy.

•  

That's awesome!  Thanks for sharing.

•  

PatCCraig

Don't you think that the young guns could of forgone their corporate sponsor's logos for just a couple hours on the golf course in the name of the event? 

As long as they have those logos stapled to their chest their outfits don't look retro, just goofy.

although i do agree, considering their sponsors paid for the outfits and paid for them to play, i can't complain too much about it.  it wasn't as horrible as it could have been.

•  

Pretty slick stuff.  thanks for posting.

•  

I'm just happy we're not still wearing sports coats and ties when we play.  Can you imagine 95 degrees and 80 percent relative humidity with a coat and tie?  Ouch!  And that doesn't count the pounding the hands take hitting hickory shafts and tiny heads.