Forums

What's your biggest steal buying clubs or equipment.

• 1495 points

Best deal I ever got was a Titleist 910 D3 and a SC Cali Del Mar for half price Brand New.

• 2180 points

I probably shouldn't even be posting this, as i don't need any more competition.. hahaha..

Quibids.com has some amazing deals if you can time them right. Its a pennie auction site. Used to buy and sell a lot from the site, just don't have the time to sit on the computer trying to get stuff cheap anymore.

last year got r11 driver brand new for $3.90+ (20 bids @ .60 each)=12.0 + 20bucks shipping= $47.90.

•  

Got a Scotty Cameron TeI3 Longneck Newport putter in a bargain bin at a random golf shop for $75 bucks.  With a cover.

•  

REBEL

I probably shouldn't even be posting this, as i don't need any more competition.. hahaha..

Quibids.com has some amazing deals if you can time them right. Its a pennie auction site. Used to buy and sell a lot from the site, just don't have the time to sit on the computer trying to get stuff cheap anymore.

last year got r11 driver brand new for $3.90+ (20 bids @ .60 each)=12.0 + 20bucks shipping= $47.90.

i've always stayed away from them because of their scamness.  but i'm glad to hear someone got a good deal.  however, i'm a little confused.  shouldn't it have cost you 35.90?  or where there other fees?

•  

Probably 20 -25 years ago purchased an original Wilson 8802 for $15 then about 20 years ago a friend gives me a barrel of clubs -  in the barrel there is a

Sarazan Concave (Sandwedge)  -  not really a purchase but an unbelievable find.

• 1130 points

i got a set of mizuno mp100s for 250 from my friend because he said he never used it and it was just sitting in a case. lol. good deal to me.

•  

I have got quite a few good deals with clubs and equipment but I can assure you, it's nothing compared to the "steal" the individual who broke into my car got when they swiped my gear the other night.

•  

ouch.....that blows.  happened to my dad one night.  luckily insurance covered it.

•  

EMKelly0106

I have got quite a few good deals with clubs and equipment but I can assure you, it's nothing compared to the "steal" the individual who broke into my car got when they swiped my gear the other night.

Ugh. . . are you kidding?   . . . man, that just plain sucks for real.

'don't know what to say, but I am very sorry to hear about that.

Hopefully, you and your fams are alright. . . material things, we can replace. . . but it still sucks.

•  

Don't remember any steals, but usually get clubs at a fair price, also like to buy at my pro shop, support your club you know.

•  

EMKelly0106

Yikes, that stinks Eric.  Will your insurance at least cover your losses?  

•  
    It does suck but they were stolen from my vehicle outside a friends. Time to begin the replacement process. Had a similar thing happen a couple years ago when someone jacked my ICONS.
  •  

EMKelly0106
    It does suck but they were stolen from my vehicle outside a friends. Time to begin the replacement process. Had a similar thing happen a couple years ago when someone jacked my ICONS.

THE ICONS, too, from another time!  I'm not sure to think if it's your luck or someone knows your car's a gold mine.  I'd be a little more careful. . .

In any case, I hope you get your gears replaced soon as well as finding the better deals like the guys implies here in this thread.

Much luck to you, man.

•  

I just happen to have a set of combo 712's with SM4 wedges, a 910D3 w/ADDI shaft, 906 F, and 910 H.

Will sell them back to you cheap Eric.

TT

•  

EMKelly0106

Eric I would be throwing a fit, thats terrible man. I can only imagine how you feel, I am sorry. Makes me mad thinking about it!!!!