Forums

A Few More Smiles

•  

Golf! You hit down to make the ball go up. You swing left and the ball goes right. The lowest score wins. And on top of that, the winner buys the drinks. Go figure.

Golfers who try to make everything perfect before taking the shot rarely make a perfect shot.

An interesting thing about golf is that no how matter you badly play, its always possible to get worse.

Golf is a hard game to figure out. One day you go out and slice it, shank it, hit it into all the traps and miss every green. the next day you go out and for no reason at all you really stink.

Golf is the only sport where the most feared opponent is you.

FINALLY; If your best shots are the practice  swing and the 'gimme putt', you might wish to reconsider this game

•  
    That is a great post All of it is true.. But over the years that I have been playing golf the best rounds I have played were the ones that I didn't try my hardest to play well I just go out there to have fun
  •  

What really kills me is when you don't play for 6 months and you play better than when you play your 3rd round in 3 days. Love the post....its so true.

• 3627 points

Deep thoughts.

•  

On target truths about the wonderful game of golf ! All the more reason we continue to luv it......

•  

Very nice eagle...thanks for posting this.  And each point is spot on in my opinion.

•  

eagle3

Golf! You hit down to make the ball go up. You swing left and the ball goes right. The lowest score wins. And on top of that, the winner buys the drinks. Go figure.

Golfers who try to make everything perfect before taking the shot rarely make a perfect shot.

An interesting thing about golf is that no how matter you badly play, its always possible to get worse.

Golf is a hard game to figure out. One day you go out and slice it, shank it, hit it into all the traps and miss every green. the next day you go out and for no reason at all you really stink.

Golf is the only sport where the most feared opponent is you.

FINALLY; If your best shots are the practice  swing and the 'gimme putt', you might wish to reconsider this game

A Prophet among us.. or a seasoned golfer speaking from experience...(-HAHA)

Thanks for this increadible insight.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

haha... love it Gary!

•  

love the last one eagle!!!

•  

Isn't that the attraction of the game.  It is very strong narcotic.