Forums

Myrtle Beach Pilgimage

•  

Heading out to my annual Myrtle Beach pilgimage now. Will be there through Friday of this week as I need to cut this years event by a couple days to attend graduation at The University of Michigan by a certain family member.

But I am not going to miss 100% of the trip, so even a couple days is better than no days. So off to the airport and some much needed G&R... (golf and relaxation)....

Ciao for now

•  

YOU DESERVE IT GUY!

HIT 'EM STAIGHT.

CONGRATS ON THAT GRADUATION,,,,TO THE WHOLE FAMILY.

•  

Enjoy and say hello to DJ if you see him around town :-)

Hopefully the Michigan weather will cooperate and for such a koyous occasion - Congratulations to you and your family on your daughters graduation.

-ICONs for ALL

•  
    Have fun
  •  

Enjoy your time in MB Randy!  Will be looking forward to some stories (with pictures, of course) when you return.

•  
    GTJacket8

Enjoy your time in MB Randy!  Will be looking forward to some stories (with pictures, of course) when you return.

No photography allowed..... This is a guys only trip, so it's very secretive!
  •  

What courses are you planning on playing?  After hours pubs?

•  

I'll miss you by only a couple of days! Leaving for Myrtle on Wednesday next week (May 3). Same rules apply for our trip...although with camera phones it's a really difficult rule to follow! Embarrassing photos of your buddies always come in handy.

•  

Tar Heel
    GTJacket8

No photography allowed..... This is a guys only trip, so it's very secretive!

Ha!  Understood.  

•  

Enjoy Randy!

•  

enjoy!  i'm already looking forward to my next trip there.  i'm never more relaxed then when i'm down in that area.  make sure you swing up to sea trail for a round.  the course was in great shape a few weeks ago when i was there.

•  

Guess I'll miss both of you (Randy and Chris) in Mrytle this time around.  My friend, who I play a member-guest with, is having some surgery and won't be able to play for a couple of weeks.   I'm sure the rain that went through Mrytle yesterday will really help the courses pop.

On the brighter side of no member-guest -  I'll be able to attend a wedding that was causing a little friction within the family.

On the darker side of missing Mrytle this time of year - won't be able to visit with friends from the community (make sure to make it down to the shoe store and check out the closeout ICONs).

• 3627 points

Tar Heel

Heading out to my annual Myrtle Beach pilgimage now. Will be there through Friday of this week as I need to cut this years event by a couple days to attend graduation at The University of Michigan by a certain family member.

But I am not going to miss 100% of the trip, so even a couple days is better than no days. So off to the airport and some much needed G&R... (golf and relaxation)....

Ciao for now

If you have time and haven't already, be sure to play the U of M golf course. A wonderful Allister MacKenzie design.

•  
    Pat, I have played the U-M course many times over the past 4 years. But it's now in my rear view mirror as of next weekend.
    • 2180 points

Have fun!!! I still haven't made it to myrtle to golf yet. Was there when younger, but was there for a different reason, and she didn't golf :D