Forums

Golf Humor to Brighten Your Day

•  

I'm a little late catching up on this but those are great. For some reason I feel that these lines may be coming up in my 5-some next week.

•  

Thanks for the jokes. . . I'm having a birthday tomorrow and were a lil bummed today about another thing, but this is making it work for me.

By the way, whenever your grandson's not working with you, let him know that if he wants it, we'd be happy to have him with our bags!

• 3539 points

Good stuff...I like to keep everything light hearted on the course. If I get too serious I end up playing bad.

• 2180 points

haha.. Thanks for that eagle..

• 3627 points

Ha- LOL

•  

I love getting new ones!  Golf jokes are the best.  Thanks Eagle

•  

noeldaof

Thanks for the jokes. . . I'm having a birthday tomorrow and were a lil bummed today about another thing, but this is making it work for me.

By the way, whenever your grandson's not working with you, let him know that if he wants it, we'd be happy to have him with our bags!

Happy Birthday tomorrow Noel! Enjoy YOUR special day!

•  

Funny stuff...thanks for the smile

•  

golferdrmjr

noeldaof

Happy Birthday tomorrow Noel! Enjoy YOUR special day!

Thanks! . . . now, that made my day!

ok, I'm off to the links. . .

• 105 points

Some great jokes to brighten up your day

•  

great jokes.  i have heard a few but always up for a good laugh.

• 1495 points

Christmas Morning Golf

Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument, go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round.

His buddies all chimed in and said, "Let's do it! We'll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the golf course.

The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."

Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

Number 3 guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."

They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.

"I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I woke up, slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning for either sex or golf" and she said "Take a sweater.

• 1495 points

Holy Hole

Moses, Jesus and some old dude were playing golf on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Long about the 17th hole, a long par four, Moses had honors. 
    His tee shot went straight and true, but unfortunately was headed straight towards the water hazard short of the green. Not hesitating, Moses dropped his driver to the ground, and held up his hands towards the water. With that, the water parted down the middle, and his drive ran up the middle, stopping just short of the fringe. 

Jesus had next honors, teeing up and hitting an absolutely monstrous shot up the middle, but again looking like it wouldn't clear the hazard. Jesus calmly raised a hand, and the water became still as glass, the ball landed squarely in the middle, bounced off the surface of the water, and landed on the green, leaving a 15 foot eagle putt. 

The old dude, not to be outdone, stepped up with his new driver and extra distance golf ball. Laying into the drive for all he was worth, he shanked the ball hard. The ball travels into the woods, where it finds a tree and kicks back towards the fairway. Landing short of the fairway, it hits a large rock, bounces straight up, and heads directly into the water hazard. 

Before breaking the water, a large fish jumps up and swallows the ball. Before landing back in the water, the fish is caught in the talons of a rare peregrin falcon, who in flying away drops the fish right on the green. The golf ball is forced out of the fishes mouth, and rolls 3 inches for a hole in one. 

Jesus looks at the old dude and says "Nice shot, Dad".

•  

Never say the oldies aren't the best. Thanks for remembering that one.

•  

STill love the first one...