Forums

Invite to all: May 20th-26th Hilton Head

•  

All FJC members! I will be in Hilton Head from May 20th-26th. (As if it needs to be mentioned) I will be teeing it up at least 3 times during that span. If anyone would be interested in playing a round during that time let me know. Unfortunatly the condo we are staying in is full so I cannot offer housing but thought I would send out the invite in case anyone would be interested.

Mike

•  

Mike that is one heck of an invite and if I could, I'd be there.  Maybe some other time.  I hope some other FJC members can meet up with you though.

-Andrew

•  
    Mikey! HHI is fabulous. You are going to really enjoy it down there. Might I recommend Hilton Head National as one of your stops. It is a Gary Player 27 hole course and just wonderful. And they treat you very well from start to finish. Play well and enjoy!
  •  

Awesome, Mike, so nice of you to offer -- I just hope this isn't your honeymoon!

I wont' be there, but hope you get some takers! Have fun.

•  

Tar Heel
    Mikey! HHI is fabulous. You are going to really enjoy it down there. Might I recommend Hilton Head National as one of your stops. It is a Gary Player 27 hole course and just wonderful. And they treat you very well from start to finish. Play well and enjoy!

That is one of the courses I am playing, along with Harbor Town. I havent decided on a third though.

•  

golfchick

Awesome, Mike, so nice of you to offer -- I just hope this isn't your honeymoon!

I wont' be there, but hope you get some takers! Have fun.

HAHA it's not my honeymoon just a vacation before classes start back in the summer. Honeymoon will be in Jamaica! Next September!

•  

i wish i could.  i had a chance a few years ago to go to Hilton Head and play Harbour Town.  but i was coaching basketball at the time and it was our post season, so i had to pass.  been trying ever since to find time to make the trip.

enjoy!

•  

have fun on your vacation

• 3506 points

If I was still living in South Georgia I'd be there for sure. Y'all don't have too many at the local Wild Wing Cafe post round!

• 3627 points

Thanks for the invite, where are you planning on playing?

•  

Sounds like a great time.  Wish I could make it down there.  Give us a full report when you get back.

•  
    Good for you Mike! Tough choices for the rest. There are a couple Nicklaus courses mid island. Can't recall their names..... Maybe Indigo Run? One private one public. Have a great time man. Hit the bar for me, OK?