Forums

First West Coast Footjoy Ambassador Get-Together

•  

Randy - you need to invest in some blue and gray colors in honor of your daughter's new school.

•  

Thank you for sharing........you all look very shhhhwanky.

•  

memphisunited

Randy - you need to invest in some blue and gray colors in honor of your daughter's new school.

Scott....

I will leave that to you! That blue is too close to Kentucky and Duke..... So I will be passing! Oh yes, and I do have the Blue Racer Assymetricals, remember? That's as close as it will get for me.

But thank you for trying!

•  

Nice job guys!  Hope you shot as well as you looked.  good to see people getting together for a round.

•  

Wow, your attire shire makes what Fred, Doug, and I wore on our Houston outing look very pale by comparison.  Fashion aside, it's great to see that FJA's are getting together to play this great game of ours.  Even though the FJ sales pitch did not work, Randy, I'm sure the Barona won't soon forget the three of you.

•  

pulplvr

Wow, your attire shire makes what Fred, Doug, and I wore on our Houston outing look very pale by comparison.  Fashion aside, it's great to see that FJA's are getting together to play this great game of ours.  Even though the FJ sales pitch did not work, Randy, I'm sure the Barona won't soon forget the three of you.

That's for sure! I am confident we set the bar pretty high for them...

•  

Glad to hear everyone had a great time!  I don't even need to see what any other golfers on the course looked like to know you guys were the best dressed!  Maybe someone will head over towards Mississippi sometime and I can get together with some FJAs.   :)

•  
    Sweet job guys, you all should be proud! Love to do the same here in Florida!
    • 2180 points

Very cool guys, looking good, and way to represent FJ. 

Wish there was some more midwestern FJ members, get a meet put together sometime. 

•  

golferdrmjr

Looking good, Guys!  Great outfit.  Luv that course, too, Barona Creek.

Who played the best that day?

•  
    See that guy on the left Noel? Don't bet him, or he will take all your cash! And that guy to the right in green, a really big hitter. Now that dude in the middle, well that guy is .........
  •  

Sounds like you all had fun.

•  

FJ Fashionistas at it again...You all look fab !  Possibly the making of the next FJ Apparel Ad...One never knows? So great the three of you could get together and enjoy a round of golf.

•  

OUTIGER

WOW, 

Its like an Easter nightmare. j/k  

Way to represent the FJC

TT

first off Tim...no you are not kidding...

secondly...thems are some loud shoes boys...however I'm sure the 3 of you drew a lot of attention for the outfits...they do look pretty darn nice

•  

Tar Heel
    See that guy on the left Noel? Don't bet him, or he will take all your cash! And that guy to the right in green, a really big hitter. Now that dude in the middle, well that guy is .........

You!? . . . I'm all smiles for the fun you had. . . very nice!