Forums

Notes from the Masters....

•  

When you look at the stats, it becomes obvious of what is the trusted brand(s) in golf...

By the numbers: Here are the equipment category leaders from the Masters:

Golf balls: Titleist 53, Srixon 11, TaylorMade 11, Nike 9, Callaway 8, Bridgestone 3

Irons: Titleist 26, TaylorMade 16, Nike 10, Callaway 9, Ping 8

Drivers: TaylorMade 32, Titleist 22, Callaway 9, Nike 9, Cleveland 7, Ping 7

Fairway woods: TaylorMade 42, Titleist 23, Callaway 17, Nike 13, Ping 9

Hybrids: TaylorMade 28, Titleist 15, Adams 13

Wedges: Titleist 91, TaylorMade 27, Callaway 22, Nike 22, Cleveland 20, Ping 16

Putters: Titleist 29, Odyssey 28, TaylorMade 10, Nike 9, Ping 9

Shoes: FootJoy 48, Adidas 17, Nike 10, Ecco 8

Gloves: FootJoy 30, Titleist 20, Srixon 10, TaylorMade 10, Callaway 8, Nike 8

This is just equipment stats from the Masters but, this is a common example world-wide on a weekly basis. Got to ove the quality of a Professional Product (FJ/Titleist).

-ICONs for All

• 2180 points

Well the facts don't lie... 

Its always funner to be watching N/A player with so and so on their bag for a sponsor, then look at what club they are hitting :D.. they don't match up a lot 

•  

A little surprised to see Srixon number 2 on the golf ball count.  Personnally think they feel like plastic.

•  

NCBob

A little surprised to see Srixon number 2 on the golf ball count.  Personnally think they feel like plastic.

completely agree NCBob regarding the plastic feel!!!

•  

Numbers are numbers and contracts are contracts, but at the end it's unquestionable the Acushnet group domain in almost all items.

•  
    Mondo

NCBob

completely agree NCBob regarding the plastic feel!!!

I feel the same way and I was spending 50$ on golf balls I'll get the pro v1x because I like those
  •  

interesting to see Cleveland wedges and ping putters so low on the list.

•  

NCBob

money, money, money.