Forums

mama I'm comin' home!

•  

Hi all,

Excited to share that I've accepted a new professor position back in my stomping grounds of Buffalo!  Moving there from OH this summer.  Any new western NY FJAs on here?

Seth

•  

Gramps is in Western Pennsylvania I know.

My wife is from Buffalo, and we have a summer home at the Chautauqua Institution. It's about 1.5 hours south of BFLO.

Congrats to you and I hope this opportunity suits you well.

•  

Congratulations and have a great time being back home!!!

-ICONs for All

•  
    Congratulations! Good luck with your move! Can't say that I know a lot about the area...had a frind who lived in Buffalo and liked it a lot. He enjoyed the snow so it was right up his alley.
  •  

Congrats! Always happy to see people get back to their roots -- if that's where they wanted to go. Good luck with the new job!

•  

Congrats! Always good to go home!

•  

Congratulations!  At least you know what to expect in Jan/Feb...LOL!  All kidding aside, it is great to see someone get to go back home.

•  

CONGRATS SETH.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE REALLY EXCITED.

BEST OF EVERYTHING.

•  

Many congratulations, Seth.  I know I wouldn't want to be there--especially between late November and March, but positions often take priority over personal preferences.  At least you're assured of a good break from golf each year.

•  

Tar Heel

Gramps is in Western Pennsylvania I know.

My wife is from Buffalo, and we have a summer home at the Chautauqua Institution. It's about 1.5 hours south of BFLO.

Congrats to you and I hope this opportunity suits you well.

Randy,

This year you should let Tim and Mondo tag along to the summer residence. Maybe the two could guest lecture on some of the finer points of alcohol imbibing, passing gas, etc. Just be sure your insurance is paid up when the residents, guests, workers come calling with pitchforks and torches in hand to drive your guests away.

•  

congrats Seth...as one who recently started a new job I hope it is all you want it to be and you will enjoy going back home!!!