Forums

Re: Augusta Pride

•  

Below are two pictures of a bit of Augusta pride.  The second was formally inducted into the Vokey Nation as the 1st Canine member.  Just thought I would share and get a laugh.

•  

BostonBuzza

Below are two pictures of a bit of Augusta pride.  The second was formally inducted into the Vokey Nation as the 1st Canine member.  Just thought I would share and get a laugh.

Just for register, what is the dog handicap?

•  

Well done BB. Though I'm not sure it's right to torment the doggy that way!

Nice hat, and I'm sure you'll be wearing that one with pride!

•  

Not 100% sure on the handicap, but is certainly good at finding PRO V's and PRO V1x's for me.  I would say about 5 per walk...lol

He was not TOO happy about the hat, but I caught him after a nap.

•  

Very nice!  You were one of the early birds to get one, huh.  Good job!

•  
    That is cool I guess every one in your house likes golf
  •  

I'm getting there.  My wife told me that was a horrible picture of her pride and joy.  I will have to get another out to the group.

•  

Great looking hat you've got there, and it looks good on your Weim (I'm assuming that's a Weim).  Since your dog has apparently commandeered your new hat, I'm assuming he/she believes it looks better on him/her than on you....so my question is, have you gotten it back yet?  :)

•  
    Yes he is a weim named Charlie. He did give it back but has stolen it the last few nights and brings it up stairs to be with pride. He has clearly taken over the household and my hats. Lol
  •  

Nice cap and your dog looks comfortable "owning it"...

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Like the photos.....Here's a clip that might inspire Charlie to further his career in golf !

Enjoy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QrC46nxVFQ&feature=related\

• 450 points

that is a cool dog and it is good to have a house full of people (and dogs) that likes the masters

•  

That was great, I will share that one with the family tonight.