Forums

More Life Changers

•  

That's great news about your daughter, Randy!  Congratulations

•  

Randy - First, congratulations on staying off the golf course for the entire weekend ! Second, great to hear about your fabulous family Easter Weekend....Third, Kudos on your daughter's accomplishments and her heading off to graduate school at BU ! IYou are one proud Dad and a very luck man to have such great ladies in you life !

BTW - What will your daughter (name?) be studying ?

•  

Congrats Randy.  BU is a great place. No doubt she'll get a top notch education and have some fun doing it.  It's a great city to visit, and there's tons of good golf up here.  If she's stuck in class and you've got 4 hours to kill give me a shout and we'll hit the links.

•  

RANDY, SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WE ALL KNOW IT WAS TOUGH FOR YOU FOR A WHILE BUT NOW THINGS SEEM TO BE GOING YOUR WAY.

CONGRATS, AND BEST OF EVERYTHING.

• 1539 points

Randy,

My office is in Boston and I (and most of my team) went to college in the Boston area (BC, UMass Boston, Northeastern and Wellesley), so please don't hesitate to reach out if you (or your daughter) has any questions.  I love Boston, think it is a great place to go to school and would be happy to try to help.

Best!

• 2180 points

Congrats Randy, BU and the area are very nice indeed. 

•  

girlsgotgolf

Randy - First, congratulations on staying off the golf course for the entire weekend ! Second, great to hear about your fabulous family Easter Weekend....Third, Kudos on your daughter's accomplishments and her heading off to graduate school at BU ! IYou are one proud Dad and a very luck man to have such great ladies in you life !

BTW - What will your daughter (name?) be studying ?

Alex

My daughter's name is Stephanie, and her major will be Speech Pathology. She earned a double Major in Linguistics and Psychology at Michigan, and in order to practice her craft (autism diagnosis and early treatment intervention), she needs a graduate level masters program. Proud is an understatement!

• 1441 points

Randy,

Congratulations to your daughter and best of luck to her in the future.

•  

Randy, That's great news.  My youngest neice (there are two of them) practices in the speech patology field - which is a very rewarding occupation. 

Hope you get to visit the Boston area often (and bring some of that SoCal weather with you).

•  

Randy,

Congrats to your daughter, the brains must come from your wife's side! LOL

Boston is a great town. My kids are very young as you know, but seeing them grow up and acomplish things they really want is what it is all about. Sounds like you and your wife have done a fantastic job raising a very impressive young woman.

•  
    Great to hear Randy, I know you must be very proud, and rightfully so!
  •  

Congrats Randy...while I've had the pleasure of speaking to you about this already...its still a great accomplishment for your daughter...

Wishing the best for you and your family...

•  

Boston :)

•  

Wonderful, I know you are proud and you should be.

•  
    Well, time doesn't stand still at...... After being all decided what to do and where to go, the University of Memphis presented my darter with an incredible financial offer on Tuesday. After some serious soul searching and discussion, a change has occurred. My daughter will attend the University of Memphis starting this fall. It was just too good of and offer to pass up. So my good friend MemphisUnited and his lovely wife Emily will be my local contact if I need them. Oh yes.... My buddy Bruce Holley will be near if I need him.