Forums

Second Annual FJ Ambassadors Golf Tournamet Or Whatever It Was Called

•  

Any word yet on if & where this years event will be held? Hopefully further south than last year. I would really like to attend one as everyone there last year had a wonderful time & I would like to meet some of my extened family in person.

•  

Nothing so far...I'm sure if something is in the works Devin or Chris will get it out to everyone.

•  
    I don't think there will be one this year. I wouldn't do it annually. Maybe biannual like the Ryder Cup. ;)
  •  

I bet biannual if they do it again.  I'm sure it's pricey to do annual.  My eyes and ears are out though!

•  

So we should plan something for everyone to hang out again, 2 years would be a long time to go with out seeing all of your smiling faces.

•  

We're working on something. Nothing is definite but we're putting together a proposal. Stay tuned.

•  

I'm willing to host a select few here in Jacksonville, Fl.

TPC week is coming fast!

•  

Looking forward to hearing the details.

•  

If they have the FJA Outing later this year or next year, I will able to participate :-)

Enjoy my FJA brethren...

-ICONs for ALL

•  

i havent heard of anything yet but ill keep my ears and eyes open

•  

Chris Garrett

We're working on something. Nothing is definite but we're putting together a proposal. Stay tuned.

Excellent News!!!!

•  

Look forward to hearing more about the plans in the works and hopefully completing my journey to FJA in time to be a part of the event....In the meantime am enjoying the ride, stops, detours and connections along the way !

•  

Chris Garrett

Looking forward to see what you are propsing.

•  

Chris Garrett

I'm hopeful that some of us "newbie" Ambassadors may get an invite!  

•  

Thanks Chris, Devin & FJ.