Forums

Re: FootJoy Apparel Line

•  

Haven't seen much here in the Cincinnati area. Golf Galaxy had a few of the performance sweaters but thats about it.

•  

KC Golf Galaxy has the rain pants and shirts but that's about it.

•  

Tim, are you sure it isn't a drug addiction and you are blaming it on FJ clothes?

I feel an intervention coming on...

•  

The drug is Golf.  And all of the addictions that come with it.

Just try and intervene. 

TT

•  
    A local club that I deal with has tons of news shirts from all but the Savannah collection plus some regular essentials polos. Had a few sweaters but all sold by now.
  •  

OUTIGER

The drug is Golf.  And all of the addictions that come with it.

Just try and intervene. 

TT

just using golf as an excuse to buy new clothes...just admit that clothes are your addiction and not golf!!

•  

I was in a local shop yesterday and saw a shirt selection - mainly essentails.

I'm hoping for the fall collection to be offered in my club's shop -  Our local rep normally visits in May.

•  

Having just returned from Myrtle Beach, I can advise as follows:

Saw good FJ selection of shirts at Barefoot Landing clubhouse.

Martin's PGA Superstore had full FJ collection from Spring in shirts and pulllovers. There were closeouts on FJ performance sweaters ($100 for solid, $110 for argyle). They had some shorts, but no long pants.

Most courses in cooler climates are just getting their orders filled now for spring play. Patience folks....