Forums

Bubba Golf Sweepstakes - Win Before You Can Buy!

• 8 points

Simple. "Bubba golf" means keeping it all in perspective. While it is clear that Bubba excels at and enjoys golf, his priorities appear to be family and giving back to the community as demonstrated by his support and promotion of womens' health issues.

• 10 points

Bubba Golf is the ultimate expression of golf as art.  Each stroke is unique - no swing thoughts.  A golfer, a golf club, a ball and the course as the canvas.

• 5 points

"Bubba Golf" means "The grip it and rip it" mindset....like my game; the difference of course is he hits it miles farther....on that final shot on the second playoff hole...if that were me, multiple spectators would have had serious injuries...Bubba golf is fun to watch.....although I don't know if a pink driver would go over well with my buddies.

"Keep rippin and gripen Bubba"

Peter

• 217 points

Impressive distance

imaginative shot making

• 127 points

lets give a cheer for a florida native !!!  GO GATORS

• 24 points

can you relate to a guy who comes out of the woods to WIN the tourney ? I have been there !!

• 112 points

Bubba Golf means an unassuming love of golf which encourages me to play golf the way my heart leads me to play.
    • 24 points

Coming out of the woods to make the PAR !!! I can relate  EvERY ROUND !!

• 26 points

I will start my kid out " hitting it " LEFTY - way to go BUBBA - hopefully one of many !!

• 13 points

Bubba Golf is just the way I play. Taking it to the Golf Channel Am Tour this weekend. Even searched out a stiff flex pink shaft for my driver when I broke the previous one. Hit driver then hit it again from wherever it might land. With me that could be anywhere.

• 310 points

Bubba Golf means playing the game how it comes to you naturally rather than doing what conventional wisdom might tell you to do!  I think most people, myself included, would benefit from incorporating a little bit of Bubba's attitude into their game.  Another great finish on Sunday at the Masters.

• 205 points

Bubba Golf is awsome. he will go long and then back it up with a great short game

• 105 points

Bubba golf: 1 of the best shots I've ever seen on the second playoff hole, where was the blimp to really show the hook in the ball.

•  

Bubba golf has no bounds…High, Low, Right, Left.  Bubba Golf knows only the bounds of imagination and those limits have yet to be discovered. With Bubba Golf there’s no weighing the risk and reward. Risk is taken every time and if there’s reward, greatness rings true.  Golf played one way, wide-open with the emphasis on fun. Swing, go and find the ball, then swing again. It is golf speaking louder than words with a pink driver supporting much more !  

The men behind it is a true ambassador on and off the course. He brings a refreshing personality and approach to the game of golf and living life....

•  
    Bubba Golf to me is living life to its fullest, having no regrets, seizing the moment as the moment arrises, and always remembering where you came from and who has made it possible.