Forums

HOW MUCH IS PUMA PAYING IAN

•  

A little bit overbearing.  He is one of my favorites on Twitter.  Too bad he didnt stay a loyalist all around...he must be getting PAID!

•  

joshgiano

Looks more like he lost a bet.  I wonder if he had to switch out the D batteries at the turn.  Those things were awful.

Ha ha. . . that's what we were talking about.  My dad said, "Why, he's gone out of hand!".

In unison, my bro and I said, "That's not Foot Joys he's wearing." (so funny)

•  

Sadly another example of letting brands collide and then bad things happening.

FJ worked so hard with IJP and used the Asymetrical as a wonderful backdrop for his tartan trousers and his IJP wardrobe. But those shoes, simply ghastly! And it's all because, plain and simple, that brand is too focused on atheletics and not on performance WITH fashion.

Seriously..... he needs my help badly. But he lost that chance and now.... he just looks shabby.

•  

He'd best be getting paid handsomely because those shoes are hideous.  

•  

He looks horrible and as T.H. said, I could hook him up on the fashion side!

•  

With FJ he was able to match his shoes with his pants, now he can only match his belt.

•  

I am not a fashion expert but it sure looks a lot like FUBAR.

•  

It takes a brave or well compensated man to wear some of the couture worn on-course these days!!!!

-ICONs for All

•  

personally, i don't really mind them.  i wouldn't buy them, but for him, i thought they were ok.  now i thought his Icons looked much better, but that was because of the style, not the color.  he wore a lot of Icons i would never buy as well.

•  

WHAT IS THE COST OF CLASS???

I ALWAYS THOUGHT IJP WAS A PRETTY CLASSY DRESSER ON THE COURSE.

I CAN'T IMAGE HIM UNDERSTANDING THAT HE WAS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THAT OUT THERE WHEN HE SIGNED HIS CLASS AWAY.

SORRY IJP YOU LOST MY VOTE.

UUUUGGGGGHHHLY!!!!!!!!

•  

i actually don't mind them.  i wouldn't buy them, but he wore some Icons that i wouldn't buy either.  now i agree the Icons looked better, but that was because it was a classier looking shoe. 

i'll never 'slam' a guy for doing what's best for him, especially considering i would probably do the same thing in his position.  but i will agree it's not as classy of a look.

•  

BostonBuzza

A little bit overbearing.  He is one of my favorites on Twitter.  Too bad he didnt stay a loyalist all around...he must be getting PAID!

let's be honest, he wasn't wearing FJs because he was loyal.  they paid him too.

•  
    Dogg, To quote an old Ausssie friend of mine "those shoes were the uglilist thing this side of the old black stump, even blind Freddy could see that". Dude (as someone over 60 I do not use the term lightly) those shoes are unfit for a bowling alley. I would say they make me want to barf but apparently someone beat me to it and did it on the shoes. As the caption says whatever they are paying him it is not enough.