Forums

CONGRATULATIONS

•  

My congratulations to Bubba Watson on his achievemant at the Masters. His performance is rewarded with the Green jacket and well deserved.

Also I congratulate all those who have won a pair of the coveted FootJoy shoes that emulate the Masters. Wear them proudly.

•  

Congrats to all the winners...

•  
    Congrats to bubba and we can mark that as another FJ win
  •  

Agreed,  Congratulations all winners!

•  

Was a great Masters, as you said congrats to all.

•  
    Unreal stuff from Bubba, his desire to win was amazing. Have to feel bad for Louis as he gave it all and couldn't quite pull it off.
  •  

Pink and Green, pretty appropriate color combination on Easter. Way to go Bubba.

•  

That shot on the second playoff hole was unreal.  I was so happy for Bubba.  He deserved it, and his 2013 FJ's are slick.

•  

Bubba golf=Green Jacket

•  

It was an amazing Masters (like always, of course) so many things went on.  If they're calling this a "reality TV", then I must be a reality TV fan. 

I loved Bubba's classiness all the way through including a humble quote he answered, "My dreams never got this far." in his honor interview/ceremony. 

Just a pure good person in and outside of golf.

•  

What a great way to start of the 1st of the majors this year.  I always look forward to the Master's as the "official" kick off to the season.  Great win for Bubba and FJ!

•  

A true Golfer for the people!!!

•  

A GREEN JACKET FOR A BLUE COLLAR GUY.

WAY TO GO BUBBA.

•  

Here, Here....Congratulations to those who were in the know to select the day by FJ leader. And a special congratulations to Bubba for a courageous showdown with Oosti.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Big congrats to Bubba AND the winners of the giveaway!