Forums

Where is everybody?

•  

It's the first Major and time for family. Will get back to the forum afterwards.

-ICONs for ALL 

•  
    Haha Don.... I played a round Friday and Saturday plus family time and watching masters. Unbelievable stuff! Duffer looked good for a while and so did Rors. Phil looks determined now. I am hoping Bubba goes low today though and snags it but if I had to put money on it... Phil for #4
  •  

I've been out playing golf and watching the Masters!  Just trying to take advantage of a little time off (last month was ROUGH).  As to a few of your statements....I'm somewhat surprised that Tiger looked so bad, especially after Bay Hill.  Fortunately, it's still been a very exciting Masters thus far (and should only get better today).  As for Bubba, I do think it's interesting that he's wearing all white each day, but I'm MUCH more intrigued by his shoes!  Can't wait to see more pictures of these "next generation" ICONs.

•  

Justinu3
    Haha Don.... I played a round Friday and Saturday plus family time and watching masters. Unbelievable stuff! Duffer looked good for a while and so did Rors. Phil looks determined now. I am hoping Bubba goes low today though and snags it but if I had to put money on it... Phil for #4

Lucky you! I'm glad you got to play. It's just work, work, work for me. Luckily, I am off at noon, so I don't miss much of the Masters. Being from San Diego, I am pretty much always pulling for Phil.

•  

Justinu3

Justin, you called it #4 got Phil.  He had his chances coming down the back nine, but did't get it close.

•  

I've been away for a few days with the family...than watching the masters along with doing my husbandly duties of cleaning and yard work as both sides of the family came over today for Easter...busy busy

•  

Worked Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday while the Golf Pro I worked for went to Augusta.   Played golf Friday afternoon -  27 Saturday - 27 Sunday.

Finally watch the last nine of the Masters on Sunday.

If I remember correctly - I think it actually took two days for the shoes to sell out last year.

•  

Go Hokies

Worked Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday while the Golf Pro I worked for went to Augusta.   Played golf Friday afternoon -  27 Saturday - 27 Sunday.

Finally watch the last nine of the Masters on Sunday.

If I remember correctly - I think it actually took two days for the shoes to sell out last year.

Did you order a pair Bobby?

•  

Been very busy at work. We even worked good Friday and Saturday. Also we had a lot of family in for the holidays.

I think today is Monday, not really sure ATM.