Forums

Where is everybody?

•  

Gee, I hope Eric's post didn't scare everyone away.

Is everyone glued to their TV's watching Masters coverage? I'm not seeing a lot of posts by anyone about anything.

Nobody has anything to say?

How about the fact that there is still about 60 sets of Masters Sting Ray Green prints still available! Last year they sold out in one day.

How about that Tiger looked so good at Bay Hill and now he looks more like Ray Romano.

How about Bubba wearing all white every day with next years FootJoys on his feet.

A Community Forum is not much if there is no quality conversation.

Feel free to talk about things that are going on NOW.

We all look forward to hearing what you think,

Don

•  

IT'S MASTERS TIME

IT'S EASTER WEEK.

IT'S SPRING TIME.

I THINK ALL OF THESE TEND TO SLOW DOWN THE TRAFFIC.

TIGER WAS SOOOO BAD FRIDAY MY WIFE AND I COULD NOT WATCH FOR A WHILE WHEN HE WAS BEING TELECAST,,,,OUCH,IT EVEN HURT TO WATCH.

OH, BY THE WAY I THINK I'M AROUND 50 ROUNDS THIS YEAR. MISSED SOME WITH A BUM BACK .

WATCH NEXT WEEK,,,I'LL BET WE HAVE MORE ACTION HERE.

•  

Don,

We're close for Masters. Back sunday evening. IH! IH!

•  

i am glued to my tv that and i played golf today

•  

DOGLOSKI

IT'S MASTERS TIME

IT'S EASTER WEEK.

IT'S SPRING TIME.

I THINK ALL OF THESE TEND TO SLOW DOWN THE TRAFFIC.

TIGER WAS SOOOO BAD FRIDAY MY WIFE AND I COULD NOT WATCH FOR A WHILE WHEN HE WAS BEING TELECAST,,,,OUCH,IT EVEN HURT TO WATCH.

OH, BY THE WAY I THINK I'M AROUND 50 ROUNDS THIS YEAR. MISSED SOME WITH A BUM BACK .

WATCH NEXT WEEK,,,I'LL BET WE HAVE MORE ACTION HERE.

Thanks for being there Doug!

•  

Hey Don, I noticed a slow down too, I think what Eric had to say was important, trying to stay up with the current threads is time enough.  Anyway, sitting here enjoying the Masters, played this morning and came home a couple of dollars richer.  Family stuff for Easter is probably keeping everyone busy. 

•  

It's definitely a busy week with baseball season opening up and....oh yeah that green jacket on the line in a place called Augusta.  Also, the weather is nice, so a lot of people are out on the course wading through 5-6 hour rounds.

•  

I'm still playing good.  

I think it's the Masters and Easter combined to have everyone busy.

TT

•  

With Easter, the Masters and eveything else going on like watching Grandkids egg hunting , it's a little hard to keep up with all the posts. But watching the  Masters is a little disheartening for me. I had hoped Rory would have done better this week, but maybe the pressure is just too great for him. And watching TW self-destruct is not something I like to see with any golfer.

•  
    Watching The Masters, Don!
  •  

Like many of the others, have been busy this week with family visiting, including a two-day trip out of town.  I did watch most of today's coverage of the Masters.  Wow, such bad days for Rory and Sergio--but they looked and acted like they had fun, not like old grumps as did a rather prominent player yesterday.  I enjoyed Bubba's round, and even Freddie's although I am disappointed he has fallen back from contending.  I am very happy, though, that Oostie has played well today, making him high FJ wearer for the day.  I've got a chance to win some shoes!

•  
    Well Don.... My wife and daughter are in SoCal for a coup,e days, so I'm doing the chaperone thing. Not a lot of golf, either watching or playing. But that's ok! I did see Tigers gaffe on 16 yesterday, which was both embarrassing and humorous. He is such a boorish and immature person.i hope the PGA fines him BIG time for that. And since I'm a Phil guy, I am all in to hope he pulls on his 3rd green jacket tomorrow. Go Phil.
    • 2739 points

Had to be a good husband and do all kinds of pre-Easter errands today so I don't get yelled at too much for watching The Masters on Sunday when everyone else in the house is at the dining table. It's called pre-planning.

•  
    I'm with the majority on this one - Masters Week, Easter, and some spring golf. Played my 1st round last Sunday here in New England. Prodry Piqué, 1/2 zip pullover, and Performance argyle sweater. I was plenty warm enough! Looking forward to watching the Sunday action from Augusta. I would LOVE to play that course...the tv cameras do not do it justice...
  •  

It's been a crazy week... issues with work, family responsibilties, checking in on the Masters when time allows.  Played golf yesterday morning. A bit chilly with a frost delay but great being the first pair out @ 7:40AM.....Today - Tax appointment with accountant and baking Easter Bread!!! Tomorrow  - Eastern Orthodox Palm Sunday for me....