Forums

Happy Easter

•  

Wishing everyone in the Foot Joy community a safe and Happy Easter. 

• 2180 points

Yes Happy Easter to all the FJ community. Have fun, be safe, enjoy friends, family, and food :D

•  

To you too Ty and all of the members of the FJ Community.

•  

Hey Ty Webb;  Happy Easter to you and your family as well.

Thank you!

Are you planning on going out (playing) this weekend?  If you do, have a nice one and play well.

This Easter weekend, I'll play Saturday for sure.  Sunday, maybe I'll go in the afternoon.

•  

happy easter to you Ty

•  

Thank you sir, and I wish the same to you and your family!  Get out and play some golf as well folks!  :)

•  

Ty Webb

Wishing everyone in the Foot Joy community a safe and Happy Easter. 

Thank you Ty.

May you and everyone in the FJC have a safe and enjoyable time.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Hey Ty, Thanks and back at you.  Hope all is well with you and your family.  Have a Happy Easter.

•  

Thanks Ty. Happy Easter to all members and families.

• 2628 points

Best wishes for a happy and healthy Easter and wonderful Spring. Let's hope someone with FJ on his hat is accepting a winners trophy Sunday afternoon in Augusta.

•  

THANX TY,,,,BACK AT YOU.

•  

It is a special time of year. Happy Easter to everyone in the FJ forum.  That includes all you FJ staffers who have to put up w/ our banter.

•  
    Happy Easter to all and please take time to remember the members of our armed forces who are serving and protecting us. To them, THANK YOU!
  •  

Holiday wishes to all be it Easter, Passover or Palm Sunday you celebrate tomorrow !  An important time for reflection, renewal and rejoicing....A sense of what spring sets forth.

•  
    Happy Easter everyone! Travel safe! Got 36 holes in this weekend! Thanks to my FJ performance apparel I stayed cozy and dry!