Forums

FJ App

•  

Hi everyone,

We are working on a mobile version of the site and trying to get it pushed live ASAP. Still a few weeks away, however, but are confident it will improve your experience with the Community on a mobile device. 

Once we see how the mobile version is used and determine what content is still desired, we can gauge the need for an app. Our feeling is this mobile site will do most, if not all of the things an App could accomplish but it will all be based on your input! More to come soon...

•  

Outstanding news!  For the iPhone & iPad users out there, this is great news!!!!  Looking forward to the release.  

A suggestion for the designers...don't have too many bells and whistles.  Simple and easy to use is what we need!

•  
    Perfect next step Chris! Thanks for the update. Mobile site allows iPhone iPad and android to have the same experience (vs just doing app). Looking forward to the enhancements
  •  

golferdrmjr

golfchick

OUTIGER

Chris, 

I'll buy any time your in Tulsa.

Will be eating in Dallas this week in case you needed to know.

TT

I'll watch for your check-ins. You get to go to a lot more exciting places than I do.

Is it the CNG expense account? Or the Black Suburbans whisking you from exciting place to place?

Either or.  Whatever the situation calls for.

TT

•  

ToddL

Outstanding news!  For the iPhone & iPad users out there, this is great news!!!!  Looking forward to the release.  

A suggestion for the designers...don't have too many bells and whistles.  Simple and easy to use is what we need!

This is, in fact, the direction we are taking. We will not completely change the site, but we hope, make it easier to use with some nice enhancements to enrich the experience.

•  

CG making a forums appearance.  He must have been busy with Bubbas shoes.  Now he can join us more often since the Masters is over for 2012.

TT

•  

We brough it up a while ago, my guess is we are not far off.

•  

Agreed, I would bet one is on the way!

•  
    I am guessing inclusion of the wearer expert as it is not working anymore on the homepage via mobile??
  •  
    Great news CG, nice to hear from you!