Forums

FJ App

•  

Its time to ask again  "Where's the FJ App?"

The Titleist version for Iphone is very nice. I know our web team is so much more capable to come up with a workable version of the site.

So lets get to it.   

TT

•  
    Here here! The new app from Titleist is fantastic! Definitely helps me engage more over there! Very integrated (except the forums push you to the browser vs just allow reading in the app). The swing comparison feature is a cool new add! C'mon Chris! Just give Devo the money already!
    • 1135 points

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize there was a Titleist app until I saw your post.

•  
    I am pretty excited about the FJ app as well. The Titleist one is great and I know FJ is working on one it's just a matter of when! Hints???
  •  
    I love the titleist app and I can't weight until FJ comes out with one
  •  

Since they are technically under the same parent organization, wouldn't it be prudent to grab the Titleist code and Rename/repoint to the FJC?

Just a thought...

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Wheelez3030

Wheelz you definitely need a spelling app.

•  

i was thinking the same thing.  it would be great to have a FJ app.  maybe they're trying to figure out what else to put in it besides the forum.

•  

TT just wants to be able to check in with which FJs he's wearing. Thanks to Twitter, I know where he eats lunch. Every. Single. Day. And he never offers to buy.

•  

I too am hoping for an FJ app...just one request though, please oh please FJ make one that is Android compatible!  :)

•  

Chris, 

I'll buy any time your in Tulsa.

Will be eating in Dallas this week in case you needed to know.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

Chris, 

TT

I'll watch for your check-ins. You get to go to a lot more exciting places than I do.

•  

golfchick

OUTIGER

Chris, 

TT

I'll watch for your check-ins. You get to go to a lot more exciting places than I do.

Is it the CNG expense account? Or the Black Suburbans whisking you from exciting place to place?

•  

NCBob

Wheelez3030

NCBob, he spelled it right, just used the wrong word...lets not knock him for that...lets knock him for not knowing which word he meant to use.

•  
    Mondo

NCBob

Wheelez3030

NCBob, he spelled it right, just used the wrong word...lets not knock him for that...lets knock him for not knowing which word he meant to use.

Like using the word weight instead of using the word wait ... I'm sorry I made that mistake