Forums

Scotty Cameron Augusta Release

•  

Missed out on the divot tools and the head covers.  Stuck in a meeting and they went all too quick.  I was on a roll prior to that picking up all of the covers going back to the Glow cover for Halloween.  Time to start the streak over again with the next release.

•  

Picked up all 3 of the blade covers and am willing to sell if anyone is looking to buy.

Tyler

• 3627 points

The white one looks nice, and I like the green divot tool.

•  

PatCCraig

The white one looks nice, and I like the green divot tool.

I'll post up some pics of both of these in person when they come in.  You'd think that placing an order immediately after they were listed (literally...NOTHING was sold out when I placed my order) and ordering next day air I'd at least have a shipping notification by now.  Hoping for a surprise delivery tomorrow.  

•  
    Don't count on it. I did the same, called them today and was told that it "may" ship tomorrow. A full 7 days to fulfill orders....they say they are "busy and don't have enough help".
  •  

19hole
    Don't count on it. I did the same, called them today and was told that it "may" ship tomorrow. A full 7 days to fulfill orders....they say they are "busy and don't have enough help".

Well that stinks...oh well.  Thanks for the heads up though.

•  

joshgiano

Scotty is a marketing genius.  Shipping, on the other hand, is not his forte.

That is because it's contracted out to some logistics group.  A group that should get a fire lit under it by sending out the contract for bidding!