Forums

Scotty Cameron Augusta Release

•  

EMKelly0106
    Really like the white cover. May have try to snag it online. Where was Tim when I needed him??? Lol

It was my one day a week that I work.

I missed out on the gray Tshirt.

TT

•  

Tim, the t shirts are still in stock. You can still get one!

•  

REBEL

I have yet to buy a different scotty cover.. too many other expensive addictions :D 

Although each time I read a thread like this, or go through the big thread here on them, I get closer and closer to pushing the buy button.

Don't.  That's how it starts.  First a cover, then another, then a rack, then shopping for another rack.  Quite the addiction indeed.

•  
    Pick up the Polos. Quite a variety between Peter Millar releases and RLX. Nice way to keep a mix.
  •  

BostonBuzza
    Pick up the Polos. Quite a variety between Peter Millar releases and RLX. Nice way to keep a mix.

I like the Peter Millar shirts, but just couldn't pull the trigger on an RLX shirt.  I really wish Scotty would use the FJ shirts for his release...

•  

Justinu3

I'm intrigued by the new Jetsetter treatment that is coming!!!

Thank you Justinu3, these are Sweet!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

The Vokey hat (Augusta release) is awesome.

•  

DARN STUFF IS REALLY NEAT BUT TOGH ON MY PIGGY BANKS.

•  
    I really like the putter cover this year. Not a surprise that they were gone in a few moments after being released! Great release Scotty!
  •  
    Luso, the Vokey hay was awesome! Would've picked it up it I had anything to wear with it'
  •  

ToddL
    I really like the putter cover this year. Not a surprise that they were gone in a few moments after being released! Great release Scotty!

Couldn't agree more, Scotty really knocked it out of the park this year.  I can't wait to get my cover and hat!  

•  
    It is pretty sad that the release will not ship until the week AFTER the tournament!
  •  

19hole
    It is pretty sad that the release will not ship until the week AFTER the tournament!

Yeah, I was really hoping that by ordering next day air, my order would've shipped on Thursday and I'd have gotten it Friday.  Oh well...guess I'll just have to wait until next week to game it!  Can't wait to get these in hand and see what they look like in person (got both the green and white on the way).

•  

I guess these special releases have a purpose.  Obviously they could sell a lot more stuff if they wanted too, but I guess they just want the buzz.  Give the Ebayers a big opportunity.

•  

Scotty is a marketing genius.  Shipping, on the other hand, is not his forte.