Forums

ESPN Masters Fantasy Challenge

•  

Fellow FJC members:  With it being Masters week, ESPN begins its yearly Golf Majors Fantasy Challenge.  The way it works is each day you pick four golfers, and you accumulate a score based on a four ball format.  You have a set "salary," with each player being assigned a different cap value; you must pick four players each day in under the set salary cap.  It's completely free and is a great way for those that didn't want to deal with the possible hassle of a weekly thing like the Yahoo League some of us are in to participate.  I've created a group called FJ Ambassadors, and the password is Ambassador.  Sign up and make your pics!  Copy the link below into your browser to get to the group page.  If you encounter any issues, let me know.  

http://games.espn.go.com/best-ball-pga-majors/en/group?groupID=6538

•  

Looks like fun...I'm in

•  

Awesome!!

Thanks for getting us in the game.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

We should load up the FJ players.

•  
    I'll Play
  •  

Count me in! Thanks for sharing GTJacket

•  

Nelbass

Count me in! Thanks for sharing GTJacket

Absolutely!  The more the merrier...come on folks, join in!

• 2180 points

Just joined up.. never used the ESPN golf one before

tough time picking roster, will be interesting to see what happens :D 

•  

REBEL

Just joined up.. never used the ESPN golf one before

tough time picking roster, will be interesting to see what happens :D 

It will certainly be interesting...and you can change your roster daily if you like.  Good luck all!

•  

GT, You can run but you can't hide...Don't slip up tom!!!

•  

Nelbass

GT, You can run but you can't hide...Don't slip up tom!!!

I do NOT intend on giving up my spot at the top!  :)

•  

Well I hope those of you that participated enjoyed the Four Ball Challenge...I know I did.  And for those that didn't participate, I think we will be able to do it again at the U.S. Open, so ya'll sign up for that one!  As to the results, Nelbass made a valiant run but in the end I was able to hold him off to finish at -41 for the week and the win...I finally won something (bragging rights)!     :)  

• 2180 points

I'm going to call mine 3rd place as nelbass had 2 entry's.. hahahaha 

It was a good time for sure, defiantly a couple of my picks hurt me early. Had to do some shuffling for sat./sun. Figured rory was going to come through on the weekend. That was an ouch to the four ball challenge.