Forums

masters picks

• 226 points

thursday- Bubba Watson

Friday-Steve Stricker

Saturday-Steve Stricker

Sunday- Bubba Watson

Bubba's my man, but Stricker was a U of I guy as was I and since after 30 years of playing the game and just getting my 1st hole in hole I now consider myself an expert!

•  

rory or scott

• 3506 points

Mr. Rory McIlroy or Mr. Bill Haas

• 1790 points

mickelson

•  

mdecman

thursday- Bubba Watson

Friday-Steve Stricker

Saturday-Steve Stricker

Sunday- Bubba Watson

Bubba's my man, but Stricker was a U of I guy as was I and since after 30 years of playing the game and just getting my 1st hole in hole I now consider myself an expert!

Welcome to the FJC mdecman....

It would be outstanding to have one of these guys or any American put on the Green Jacket but, there is a secret about Augusta that neither of them understand....

-ICONs for ALL

• 534 points

There was a long thread previous to this. My favorites outside the obvious Tiger, Phil, Rory were Hunter and Bubba.

•  

mdecman

thursday- Bubba Watson

Friday-Steve Stricker

Saturday-Steve Stricker

Sunday- Bubba Watson

Great Sunday pick mdecman...hope you were able to get into the main contest and won...

Too bad I was away from the internet for the last week and didn't get a chance to enter this contest...

• 226 points

Yes, Bubba is still my "guy"  Stricker just didn't perform for me.  If I could have picked Couples for the Friday pick I would have, since I consider him a Titliest guy since he autographed my Titliest hat so graciously at the Shark Shootout a few years back.  WHAT A MASTERS!!!!!!

•  

"What a Masters"!!!!!!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Did ANYONE pick the winner all 4 days?  Now that would be very impressive.

•  

BostonBuzza

Did ANYONE pick the winner all 4 days?  Now that would be very impressive.

We are still finalizing the counts but approx. 20 people picked Westy (Thursday), four picked Dufner (Friday), two picked Oosthuizen (Saturday), and six picked Watson to take it home. 

No one even had two right from the initial count!

•  

Dufner was not the low FootJoy guy on Friday, he was only -2. Rory was -3.

•  

19hole

Dufner was not the low FootJoy guy on Friday, he was only -2. Rory was -3.

It went by total score in relation to par not low round.  Duf was at -5 Rors -4.  If we went low round BVP would be the winner on Sunday. 

Scoring after Friday's round.

•  

Thanks for the support.  I had a TON of na-sayers today saying there was NO WAY I pick Dufner out of the rough.  I said he could be one of the best on day(s) 1-2.  He will get he chance soon, I am sure of it.