Forums

Limited Edition Augusta Inspired MyJoys Sweepstakes

• 240 points

Not heading anywhere...maybe out to the course with my new shoes.
    • 165 points

I wasn't a contest winner but it was like Christmas today when Fedex showed up with my first pair of FJs ever purchased....Augusta Inspired Asyms!  After wearing them around the house for the past two hours I can't see myself buying anything but FJ in the future.

•  
    Agreed!
  •  

Jwill2321

I wasn't a contest winner but it was like Christmas today when Fedex showed up with my first pair of FJs ever purchased....Augusta Inspired Asyms!  After wearing them around the house for the past two hours I can't see myself buying anything but FJ in the future.

no pictures?!?!?!

• 165 points

•  

Jwill2321

VERY NICE!  Is that a Kardashian in the background???

•  

Jwill2321

Nice shoes JW. Congratulations on a good choice.

•  

These look really REALLY nice, waiting for my pair to arrive.  What day / date did you place your order?

• 165 points

I knew someone on here was going to catch that!

•  

memphisunited

Jwill2321

VERY NICE!  Is that a Kardashian in the background???

i'm a little concerned you were able to recognize a Kardashian that quickly.....

• 165 points

They were ordered on Monday, April 2nd.

•  

I hope the Kardasians have to pay royalties to you or FJ for the unsolicited airtime.

•  

jlawton1

I hope the Kardasians have to pay royalties to you or FJ for the unsolicited airtime.

with momma kardashian, i bet she'll want FJ to pay her for having one of her daughters in a FJ picture.

•  

golferdrmjr

Jwill2321

Nice shoes JW. Congratulations on a good choice.

those are sweet shoes.  that was the style i would have gone with if i had decided to pull the trigger.

• 3627 points

Congrats to the winners!