Forums

If you win the Mega Millions jackpot...

•  

OUTIGER

DOGLOSKI

OUTIGER

DOGLOSKI

THE LOT THAT IS FOR SALE ON 17 MILE ROAD AT PEBBLE BEACH FOR A LOWLY 12 MIL---LOT ONLY.

And the wise old sage wins the idea contest again.

TT

WATCH WHO YOU CALL A SAGE DUDE,,,,,,,,,,,,THE OTHER PARTS ARE OK.

How about cagey old veteran.   Or Yoda.

TT

I THINK IT'S GETTIN' WORSE,,,,,I'LL SETTLE FOR SAGE,,,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL.

YODA???

•  

PatCCraig

I'd build my own golf course and an on site cottage with an on call maid and chef. 

Rich Harvest Farms is that model for an example.

-ICONs for ALL 

•  

I guess I would not have to stop for a biscuit  on the way to the course in the morning.  Then I could buy more My Joys than Hokie.  

•  

girlsgotgolf

Had I won the Mega Millions Jackpot last night I was going to buy all the FJ Comminty Members MyJoys...Don had already made his selection on my shoe countdown thread ! Quess those shoes will just had to wait for you all....

Now I'm REALLY upset that neither one of us won the jackpot!  

•  

girlsgotgolf

Had I won the Mega Millions Jackpot last night I was going to buy all the FJ Comminty Members MyJoys...Don had already made his selection on my shoe countdown thread ! Quess those shoes will just had to wait for you all....

G3, that's the sweetest idea yet. Had you won, we'd have to put our names on one shoe and a tribute to you om the other, such as the martini, or angel wings.  Someday, we'll all have to buy you a drink. ;-)

•  

GTJacket8

girlsgotgolf

Now I'm REALLY upset that neither one of us won the jackpot!  

I was in the state of one of the winners...does that count??? - HAHA

-ICONs for ALL

•  

ToddL

...What golf related thing would you buy or do?

I would immediately hop on a plane to a small town outside of Atlanta and look forward to watching a fun week of golf and eating lots of Pimento Cheese sandwiches.

You meant you're going to Augusta! right?!  Atlanta wasn't it. . . it was the Pim sandwiches. (lol)

If you were the winner, have a blast!

• 2860 points

Winter in Maui and Summer in Scotland.