Forums

what's the quickest.....

•  

Tar Heel
    Ambassador status is not a race, it's a journey. Once you get involved you want to stay and become part of the group for more than just points. Well, I do anyway. If you notice, and look at who joined in and when, there are a certain number of FJA that came aboard in 2009 early on, and have stayed the course ever since. There are those who made FJA and disappeared into the mist. Which of these you choose to become is now up to you. Being an Ambassador has little to do with a logo, bag tag, or some material possession. It is part of who we are, because ultimately, we are the Brand.

Indeed.  Only time will tell who will stay and who will go.  As long as FJ stays loyal to its values and ideals I think they can count on a number of Ambassadors out there.

•  

Justinu3

@ToddL, Barry is innocent...

Nice pictures! Maybe we could say he hit a growth spurt at age 37 :)

•  

From my perspective as a fairly new FJ Community Member -

Ambassadors are cultural representatives of the FJ Community and Brand. Their journey includes contemplation, comprehension, connection, communication, contribution, consideration & consequence. Those who remain desire ‘being on course’ with others whom share the common culture and passion of Golf. 

I look forward to accomplishing my journey to FJA and continuing to be a part of the FJ Community !

•  

golfchick

I think Eric did it in about a week. OK, maybe a month. He was the original Post King. Good stuff, too -- queries, info, valuable content. He was not an "I agree" guy.

I agree...

Kidding. It's easy to skip over the 1-5 words answers and no one will notice. Useful content is all the better!

•  

I remember someone called JB Silver (or something like that) he made it to Ambassador in apx. 48 mins. He had found a way to cheat the system.  Upon a full investigation his status was declared null and void. And in doing so he cheated himself out of some very insightful, and at times  humorous commentary.  And as Tar Heel pointed out it's not a race.......

•  

There is a bunch of bogus posting going on right now.  All it looks to serve is to post count.

It should be a point of pride to become an Ambassador.  

TT

•  

OUTIGER

To me it doesn't matter how fast as long as it's useful content.  Not just replies to any and all posts.

TT

That's a great way to go about it.

•  

OUTIGER

There is a bunch of bogus posting going on right now.  All it looks to serve is to post count.

TT

And that bogus posting is getting annoying! Pushing current posts that people care about, down and off the page so you don't even see them anymore.

VERY ANNOYING!

•  

golferdrmjr

OUTIGER

TT

And that bogus posting is getting annoying! Pushing current posts that people care about, down and off the page so you don't even see them anymore.

VERY ANNOYING!

and that was the source of my frustration and the reason i started this thread.  i really enjoy it here and was proud to make it to ambassador status.  i had a perfect storm of circumstances that gave me the opportunity to reach that goal this year.  i probably should have logged off my computer and not posted anything, but i don't want to see becoming an ambassador 'diminished' in any way.  i think it's an honor that everyone should be proud of!