Forums

Who wants to Play Medinah - this year???

•  

Opportunity awaits: Illinois Patriot Education Fund Golf Outing at Medinah, Tuesday May 29.

www.medinahpatriotday.com

-ICONs for ALL

• 1613 points

I really hope you have a great tournment. The one I played in our area was for "Wounded Warriors".. it was not only a good day. but everyone left there with a deeper appreciation of our Veterans.

As a Veteran myself, Vietnam Era, the one thing that means more than anything is when the people back home say "Welcome Home".

I salute all our Veterans new and old.

Semper Fi

•  

that is cool i wish i could go but i cant

•  

looks cool if i lived closer.  but it is a lot of money considering you won't play the #3 course.

• 3627 points

If you've never been, visiting Medinah is a great experience. If it's for charity...even better. 

•  

Would love to go back there, but am going to be in a golf tournament with my grandson and won't be able to get there. We are having one closer to home that I intend to play in here in Iowa and it is reportedly for Wounded Warriors or something very similar as a thank you to our troops.

•  

Senior Golfer

I really hope you have a great tournment. The one I played in our area was for "Wounded Warriors".. it was not only a good day. but everyone left there with a deeper appreciation of our Veterans.

As a Veteran myself, Vietnam Era, the one thing that means more than anything is when the people back home say "Welcome Home".

I salute all our Veterans new and old.

Semper Fi

Semper Fi back at you, I knew there was something about you I liked. Another old Marine.

•  
    Wow, this is a great looking event! I have to tell you, getting a chance to hear the national anthem sung by the Blackhawks guy is going to be so inspirational! He is awesome, and hearing the song sung on those grounds, outdoors, should bring tears to your eyes. If you can, I think this event would be worth the money...
    • 2661 points

Anybody would be lucky and honored to be there. Thanks for info.

•  

Sounds like a great time, I wish I could but I won't be able to attend.

•  

Would be another great way to play that track again.

We have the original Patriot Day here in the Tulsa area at The Patriot.  

http://www.patriotgolfclub.com/

Is a great cause and a fun day to have the players here in the area. 

TT