Forums

Hey Buddy can you spare an extra mil?

•  

If you can afford this I guess the greens fees don't seem so high

The purchase of 3418 17-Mile Drive presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build a one-of-a-kind, custom home in one of the world’s most elite locations. Previously listed at US$12,000,000, the property is being offered at or above US$7,950,000.

Out of 34 sites along the drive and overlooking the Pebble Beach Golf Links, 3418 17-Mile Drive is the only vacant, buildable parcel of land available for sale. With a breathtaking backdrop of Carmel Bay and the Pacific Ocean, this ready-to-build property overlooks the 11th green as well as 12th fairway and green on the world renowned Pebble Beach Golf Links and is a short walk to the white sands of Carmel Beach and the pristine shoreline of the Pacific Ocean.

Pebble Beach, a well-known community on the Monterey Peninsula, is located a short drive from Silicon Valley. Known to locals as “Pebble,” this private community offers residents a grand resort lifestyle. Home to eight public and private golf courses, the town is world-famous having hosted five U.S. Opens along with the annual AT&T Celebrity Pro-Am. To the south of Pebble lies Carmel-by-the-Sea, often called Carmel. This quaint, seaside town is known for its spectacular white sand beaches, natural beauty, and rich artistic history. With a blend of art galleries, boutiques, hotels, shops, restaurants, whimsical homes and breathtaking panoramas, Carmel is considered one of the nation’s most popular travel destinations

•  

Wow. That is beautiful.  I wouldn't mind practicing my wedge shots off that beach.

• 3500 points

Hey! I think I saw my house(s)!!

•  

We could get the group together and turn it into an FJA compound! : )

•  

On a clear day, it gorgeous! On the other days, it's makes you glad they invented scotch whiskey.

•  

at almost half-price, it's a steal!  i'm pretty sure i would sell a body part if i could get enough to be able to buy, build, and retire there.  and i'm not sure i would be picky as to which one, as long as i could still golf!  lol.

•  

shaun13

We could get the group together and turn it into an FJA compound! : )

i've got 7 dollars in pocket, lets make it happen!

•  

I used to live in San Jose and i have been there.."breath taking". Still cannot afford to live in the Pebble Area.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

fredcloss

On a clear day, it gorgeous! On the other days, it's makes you glad they invented scotch whiskey.

and is one of those suppose to be a negative?!?!  i think i could live with that.  wake up, look outside and decide if it's a golf day or a scotch day!  haha.

•  

Is there a day you didn't wish they invented Scotch Whiskey?....maybe a day after or two

Beautiful scenery.

•  

fredcloss

Fred those are not mutually exclusive. You can be happy about Scotch even on the best days and it has the ability to make them even better although sometimes you do not remember.

•  

Bruce, when's your dinner party at the new place?  I'll be sure to bring my bathing suit too.  haha

• 2671 points

Amazing view! Worth having a few bad day's!

•  

Wow...that's about all I can say.  What a view.

•  

Zombi

Amazing view! Worth having a few bad day's!

if any view is worth 6 million, that's probably it!