Forums

Sorry Devin, got to stir the pot

•  

I'm always up for some free shwag........

•  

I am ALL IN!

• 3503 points

I'm not bitter! Go for it. One day i'll get "on your level" as many famous rappers would say

• 3503 points

OUTIGER

Lighten up Francis.

This would be a good week for a contest. We are getting ready to get 4-8" of rain and will not be golfing this week.  Maybe just filling sandbags.

Weak sauce right there. "Make everyday playable" Swimming included

•  

OUTIGER

Lighten up Francis.

This would be a good week for a contest. We are getting ready to get 4-8" of rain and will not be golfing this week.  Maybe just filling sandbags.

how about a rainy day contest?  they could give away something for rain??

wait a min.....i'm not an ambassador yet!  oh well, maybe i will be by the time they decide on a contest. 

•  

Devin may still be recovering from the weekends holiday activities.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

Lighten up Francis.

Don't call me Francis...I'll have to kill you!!!!

• 3503 points

Mondo

OUTIGER

Lighten up Francis.

Don't call me Francis...I'll have to kill you!!!!

Francis is a great name! Happens to be my middle nomiker

•  

FOLKS, I WAS JUST THINKING THAT IT WAS ABOUT A YEAR AGO THIS TIME THAT THE FJ FOLKS LAID THE MEDINAH TRIP ON US.

WOW TIME GOES BYE FAST.

I WOULD PAY MY OWN WAY TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE, IF THERE IS ONE AND IF I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET INVITED.

•  

I'm with Tim and Francis...Mondo. It's pouring in KC and supposed to be for the next week. Although the luck of the Irish were with my Jayhawks last night in Omaha, it could be a pretty slow week with rain tipping the scales at over 6" is expected in the next 5 days. We may just have to come up with a contest idea.

•  

OUTIGER

Lighten up Francis.

I think we're going to get pounded by the same storm - flash flood and tornado watch is in effect - no golf for me this week.

•  

alright, well you guys keep all that rain in the mid-west.  i have things to do this week and don't want to be rained-out!

•  

We have not had a community contest in a couple of months.  Show the love.....

•  

I'd def go for it. :-)

•  

Been over a week...Devin's staying quiet...